26 Acres Hampton Co $50k

Selling this tract… I just don’t have time to go down there like I wanted.
Isolated tract is loaded with deer, turkeys and a few hogs wander through. Great timber value that is surrounded by forests and farms that have no hunting. Possible pondsite here too. Truly a once in a lifetime opportunity. Between Miley and Hampton off hwy 63

Are roads cut? any structure on site?

Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn’t go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks.

Just land with a cut road thru it

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went.”
Will Rogers

can you PM me the general address so i can look at it on google maps?

Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn’t go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks.

Email sent with map

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went.”
Will Rogers

Dont see it in my inbox, maybe try again when you get a moment

Thanks!

Would like an address as well.

It’s a great life, if you don’t weaken…

Here’s a link where I put it on the web. Has map

Will Rogers

I dont see a link in the comment

http://www.landsofamerica.com/property/Edwin-Mole-Rd-Varnville-South-Carolina-29933/3316018?

Will Rogers

Is this near the Huggin Oaks club?

Not that I’m aware of

Will Rogers

I know that area and you are right, lot of deer around there. Spent much time on the other side of the road back in the swamp. Found an old still once. How old is the timber?

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

It’s probably got $15-$18,000 worth of timber scattered throughout very young age classes up to 70 years old

Will Rogers

Sweet piece of property, will let you know if i can swing it

Thanks!

I bought this for me and hold it in one of my IRA’s/SEP’s. Lots of people don’t know this, but you can actually buy and sell land inside a Self-directed retirement account

Will Rogers

Are there easements for access?

Yes. There’s a registered legal easement coming in on Edwin Mole Cir off of Edwin Mole Rd

Will Rogers

Interested in trading for a boat?

John

Pathfinder 23 HPS

SOLD

Will Rogers