266 Sailfish

quote:
Originally posted by Hull Pass

127 dolphin 3 sails and 9 wahoo. 8 trips not bad. Sorry I don’t have the time to go much. No disrespect. Bought the boat out of n.c from a rich man with a sporty he kept it on the lift that’s why there’s no hours.

266 sailfish twin 200 hpdi

Yup…that is more than I have ever caught…you win!
Great Report!

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

I thought he caught a sail at the 226, but mistyped “226.”

And the man with a 19 foot boat have u ever been past the rocks.lol

I fish for fun man my bad.

quote:

Can you be more specific, there are a lot of us out here with 19 footers…:sunglasses:

Key West 19’6" CC 115hp Merc
14’ Fast Craft w/ 60hp Merc

quote:

If it helps you sell your boat yes I have fished many times beyond the rocks. Burns 35 gallons to the ledge and trolling all day. Actually I’ve got a bad case of two footitis, maybe you want to buy it. I’ve definitely released more billfish off my 19 foot boat than you have off your 266. Although I don’t have an exact fish count I spend more time fishing than doing math on how many slingers I’ve put in the boat. Looks like i’ve spent more time fishing than putting pictures of fish on my boat like you did too though. Good luck with your sale…

Mayhem
Pioneer 197

Just the haters man. :wink: I like inshore fishing to.

I love it when someone blows forum “etiquette”, get poked about it and then starts attacking everyone without having a clue who they are going after. Hull, you may be a great guy who had a great year but you are in the wrong place and getting yourself in deeper. That being said, he probably has caught more fish this year than Paul because Paul has been busy running a small business and making a lot of people happy by selling first class seafood, along with tips on how to cook it. Next year, when Paul has his own boat again, I daresay none of the weekend warriors will be able to come anywhere close to his numbers. If you average out your catch per trip, it comes out to around 18 fish per…last trip I ran with Paul was somewhere around 25 for the big fish and triple that when we stopped and started bumping bottom on some of his numbers. Just stop posting trying to defend yourself by attacking everyone else.

“The good fisherman is surprised when he doesn’t catch fish: I am just the other way around.”
Gene Hill, Passing a Good Time.

I was attacked. Read the forum. And Paul I really apologize. I just think when people hand it out they ought to be able to receive it. It’s all fun nothin personal. Good luck everybody…

That being said thanks for everyone’s post negative or not u sure r helping me get the advertising out there. Lots of calls.

What sells needs a boat? I I’ve got one you can use anytime. As long as I get to be a crew member.

quote:

Yep your right I never go past the rocks. I am too afraid.

2006 pioneer 197 SF 150 4s

You were “attacked”??? Really???

quote:
Originally posted by Lake Murray Viper
quote:
Originally posted by sellsfish

wait for it…

Great report:smiley:

26 Regulator FS “Miss Ella Pearl”

“The good fisherman is surprised when he doesn’t catch fish: I am just the other way around.”
Gene Hill, Passing a Good Time.

If this boat sells, I know where another one is that can be had for the same price.

No bottom paint and new Simrad electronics…

Located in Beaufort, but it has not caught as many fish as this one.

:face_with_head_bandage::face_with_head_bandage:

www.scmarine.org

www.joinrfa.com

Luke 8:22-25

My boat can be had for 8k less…

www.baturinphotography.com

How much less?

Nice reef Donkey!!!

BTW how did you get the yammys mounted on it?

what is the ride like on this boat, in comparison to a 25 -31 contender?

Same deadrise, the Sailfish has a wider beam.

www.baturinphotography.com