266 Sailfish

2003 266 sailfish twin 200 yamaha hpdi’s roughly 650 hours. New garmin electronics and xm weather radar outriggers ect. Trailer included ready to fish. 35,000. 843-708-2157 chippy

wait for it…

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

quote:
Originally posted by sellsfish

wait for it…

Great report:smiley:

26 Regulator FS “Miss Ella Pearl”

Everybody reads this forum. Sorry. And smarty pants I boated more fish this year on that boat than u have in your career.

266 sailfish twin 200 hpdi

6 pages easily…go!

Chris
Greenville
36 Century
Chasin Tail

Try the classified section… under “services”.

King Fish
31’ Fountain

nice catch…

quote:
Originally posted by Hull Pass

And smarty pants I boated more fish this year on that boat than u have in your career.

That is pretty funny

What kind of Fish??

quote:
Originally posted by Cabdella77

6 pages easily…go!

Chris
Greenville
36 Century
Chasin Tail

I am just posting this comment to help you reach your prediction…

Key West 19’6" CC 115hp Merc
14’ Fast Craft w/ 60hp Merc

quote:

And smarty pants I boated more fish this year on that boat than u have in your career.

This to Paul with 4700+ posts who commercially catches fish and owns a seafood store…

quote:
Originally posted by Reelescape
quote:

This to Paul with 4700+ posts who commercially catches fish and owns a seafood store…

If this is true, I am going to buy his boat and then get him to be my fishing partner!! LOL

Key West 19’6" CC 115hp Merc
14’ Fast Craft w/ 60hp Merc

Does that awesome wrap on your leaning post/bait well come with the boat?

2006 pioneer 197 SF 150 4s

quote:

You got a 10yo boat with 650hrs on old 2 stroke technology which works out to 65hrs/year and you’ve boated more fish this year than a dude with a fish-market. You must have hole where they just jump in the boat by the dock.

Nobody’s busting your balls for posting the boat for sale, just put it in the Classifieds or Swap Shop.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Wow…awesome fishing! Congrats! Fishing reports like this have me chomping at the bit to get back out!

and I had my hopes up for a report of 266 sailfish…

Mayhem
Pioneer 197

…just maybe Sellsfish was commenting on how long it takes the OVERSIZE pics to load…

Yeah…I was thinking that low of an hour total on some HPDI’s is not a good thing.

quote:
Originally posted by TTKarl

and I had my hopes up for a report of 266 sailfish…

Mayhem
Pioneer 197

I was thinking the same when I opened it.

Chris
Greenville
36 Century
Chasin Tail

127 dolphin 3 sails and 9 wahoo. 8 trips not bad. Sorry I don’t have the time to go much. No disrespect. Bought the boat out of n.c from a rich man with a sporty he kept it on the lift that’s why there’s no hours.