3 gun match

Finally got one close enough to go to. I know there are a few other shooters on here that would enjoy

http://palmetto3gun.com/

Hey Snipe…I am interested if you looking for someone to pair up…
I know you got what it takes… with some pointers I may be able to hold my own…:wink:

I’m tired of being told that I have to “spread the wealth” to people who don’t have my work ethic. I’m tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it. I think I’m going fishing…!!

The first competition is June 22. It will be my first competition. Pistol shooting is my weakest so I am focusing on that. Doc, where do you shoot?

quote:
Originally posted by SNIPER 1

The first competition is June 22. It will be my first competition. Pistol shooting is my weakest so I am focusing on that. Doc, where do you shoot?

PM sent…

I’m tired of being told that I have to “spread the wealth” to people who don’t have my work ethic. I’m tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it. I think I’m going fishing…!!