4 Wheeler Maintenance

Can anyone recommend a shop where I could take my Honda Rancher to have some work done to it? Preferably in West Ashley.

It’s leaking fuel.

call honda of orangeburg- they run a trailer to pick up and drop off- give great service and cheaper than any dealership in town, call today get it back next week ready to ride

call honda of orangeburg- they run a trailer to pick up and drop off- give great service and cheaper than any dealership in town, call today get it back next week ready to ride

Second calling Mark @ Orangeburg Honda.
Works around your schedule.

is it out of warranty? Can you take a pic of where it’s leaking? May be a simple fix?

I agree with DG34yf and dockman… Orangeburg Honda will treat you right.

KT enterprise on Rivers Avenue is where I take any motorcycle, atv and even my cars. Conrad is the owner and he is a genius when it comes to anything on wheels. His prices are the best I’ve ever found. He stays busy year round so call ahead to be sure be has room for the quad. Turn around is super fast.

Capt. R. Killin
21 Contender “Killin Time”

I have used Jason at Rustic Cycles on Johns Island. Good guy, fair pricing.

quote:
Originally posted by DG34YF

Second calling Mark @ Orangeburg Honda.
Works around your schedule.

Mark and them sold out awhile back. Im not sure whos running it up there at the moment but will find out soon as I have to take 4 ranchers up to get serviced soon.

Dang!
Sorry for posting ancient info.
Everyone around me retiring or passing on, I’m not ready to give up yet.

Spoke with Mark:
Same pick-up/delivery service as before, same folks wrenching there.

Hooligan,
Jason at Rustic is a good buddy of mine. He moved back up North. Closed the shop.

Capt. R. Killin
21 Contender “Killin Time”

Listen to killin. Conrad is good

Tall Sail Marine

Thanks for the advice and recommendations everyone. I ended up just watching a YouTube video on how to replace a carb, and did it myself. Rancher is running again.

Felt good after finishing, knowing I did it myself.