400 million Powerball ticket

… sold in Lexington SC at Murphy Express on Augusta rd.

Hey, at least it was sold in SC and not New Jersey :smiley:

I heard it was either DFreedom or Happy Bob

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com | www.summervillesaltwateranglers.com

I hope it was DFreedom…I have a digital camera I need to sell him…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I hope it was Doug also…He has a boat he needs to buy me…

Dude, if it is me, you will be named my Director of Bargins and there will be a HUGE CF partaaay. There will be gifts. I have a few things to get in order first.

“Apathy is the Glove in Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

I’m going out on a limb here and making a guess…

that lottery doesn’t get a nickel of DF’s money. he’s not mathematically challenged.

Dang, I stopped by there yesterday morning on the way to work. I should have bought a ticket then.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

whoever it is, is probably still washing the crap off their azzes

" It is what it is".

I bet they cant wipe the smile off their face, though.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

I’d probably have a heart attack and die, never even get to enjoy it.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

I’d probably have a heart attack and die, never even get to enjoy it.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

That’s probably truer than you think. I was literally shaking when I checked mine this morning.

I’d like to chat right now, but can’t. I’m flying out to Denver to check on my new medical marijuana farm.:sunglasses:

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Dang Bob I hope so. Sorry guys, it ain’t me. And you are right Peapod, I actually seldom buy a ticket though it is nice to dream.

heard it on the news and then saw this post and had to look… nope not me either… nice to dream though…

I saw that the winning ticket was in South Carolina and got excited. Then saw where the ticket was sold in lexington and the excitement was gone. I didn’t buy a ticket in Charleston, much less Lexington, so there went my chances…

Key West 19’6" CC 115hp Merc
14’ Fast Craft w/ 60hp Merc

I hope it’s neither one of them, they both seem to be great guys. Wouldn’t want them to end up with the misery that these powerball winners almost always end up with. Lol no and I am not joking.

“Sire, it belongs in truth to the Church of God, in whose name I speak, to endure blows and not to inflict them. But it will also please your Majesty to remember that she is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.”…Theodore Beza

Matt,

While I truly appreciate your concern, I would be willing to endure the misery of winning nearly 400 million dollars. And, in all seriousness, as nice as it would be to win such money, the best part would be that I could help others with that kind of money. I’d set up scholarship funds and help out folks that are truly in need, take care of my family and friends and, would throw an incredible CF party. I might even set Bob up on that “farm” he was talking about. I’d definitely buy Bonzo’s broken camera.

I also want to thank you for your concern Matt, but at my age I think I could handle the responsibility fairly well. In addition to taking care of my outstanding debts, I too, could help out family and friends. Just the idea of being able to travel to places I’ve never been, without the financial burden would be great. Not to mention all the toys I could buy and share. And DF’s idea of an incredible, no holds barred, never to forget CF party would be at the top of my list. Not all lottery winners end up in misery.

And I would buy Bonzo’s broken camera for you Doug.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069

I am humbled by your willingness to take one for the team, guys!

“Sire, it belongs in truth to the Church of God, in whose name I speak, to endure blows and not to inflict them. But it will also please your Majesty to remember that she is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.”…Theodore Beza

Hey, somebody’s got to do it. It might be tough at first, but I’m up for the challenge. (OK it would be tough for about 15 seconds):smiley:

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069