4th of July

Anybody else gonna go out there tomorrow? I am. I haven’t been on the 4th in a few years, but won’t be going to party island. I hope rain holds off. Everybody be safe…

B.O.A.T. Bust Out Another Thousand!

I never go out on holidays. Too many yahoos.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

I never go out on holidays. Too many yahoos.

Does that have anything to do with the fact that you are law enforcement and know this first hand?:smiley: By the way, I’m staying at home too.

been raining on Jimmy Isle since wee hours this morning…hopefully will clear up some by this evening…yall be safe out there…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
Does that have anything to do with the fact that you are law enforcement and know this first hand? By the way, I'm staying at home too.

You don’t have to be a cop to know that Fred. I just usually try to avoid being on the water on the 4th as too many knuckleheads go out, drink and act like fools.

it’s rough enough on Lake Murky, slight whitecaps, that the usual boat traffic won’t be out there

watched 2 chumps on a sunfish, one without a life jacket, they went swimming in this breeze, got it upright and came right back

2 others in a jon boat took a wave over the bow, no problem they float

Pioneer 197SF

it really wasn’t that busy out there today. The kids could even tube no problem. i saw two police boats headed toward limehouse bridge so hope all is well. anybody know what happened?

B.O.A.T. Bust Out Another Thousand!