4th

Hope everyone had a good and safe 4th! I smoked 14 lbs of Brisket that turned out great! Will post photos, as soon as I can resize them! I hate Windows 10:face_with_head_bandage: Told the wife, that there wasn’t any of the leftover Brisket, leaving the house in doggie bags! Only about 2 lbs leftover:frowning_face:

Send me your brisket smoking instructions. I gotten pretty good with ribs and my chicken thighs are excellent but haven’t done a brisket.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

DF, will do, but not today!

All this cooking and my phone never rang

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

All this cooking and my phone never rang

Guess you are now on the same level as RBF…

RBF

Had all my family over Sunday. I like you too much to subject you to them. Trust me.

i bet your family is great.

how you feeling RBF?

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

i bet your family is great.

how you feeling RBF?

Sorta like you, Dammit…

RBF

Both Ya, feeling kind of hungry, huh! Jeez, don’t want to even look at another Smoked Brisket, for a few months:wink::imp::smiley:
PS: I Emailed DF the Brisket cooking info, so as to not have all the unworthy, copy it! Don’t worry, DF will be posting soon, about the most succulent Brisket, he has ever tasted:stuck_out_tongue:

PPS: RBF! I’ve only ever met DF’s wife and she’s great! You would be lucky to meet her! Her kids might kick your azz, if you didn’t hold your mouth right! I don’t know! I’m holding mine right:imp::wink:

They are great Pea but, my sister and brother could talk the ears off a cigar store Indian. Sometimes a voice in my head is screaming “SHUT THE HECK UP”! while I sit quietly and say nothing.

Looking forward to trying your brisket recipe Norm. Thanks!