5/8/17

Left out of IOP headed to 226 and 380 along with rest of the fleet. Ride out and in was beautiful. Got to 226 right at daylight and trolled to 380 and produced to slingers. Pushed on out to 1400ft with a better formed grass line around 830 and picked up 3 gaffers along with a few short strokes. Highlight of morning was 300 lbs blue smashing the long rigger and battle was on. After fighting fish for about 10 minutes and getting settled in he came unbuttoned but that’s just how it goes sometimes. Heard of a lot of hookups on marlin yesterday which was very pleased for those that caught there fish congrats to all those captains. Color choices seem to be blue and white everything most of our fish came on blue and white islanders and palmetto lures chuggys.picked up lines around 1130 dew to the scattered weeds and moved in to 175ft to some live bottom and finished the day bottom fishing. Caught lots of aj and amilcos, porgies, vermillion,triggers, and I don’t know how many of the endangered red snapper. All in all great day with great friends and glad everyone made it home.

Assume y’all had a crowd of people, that’s a pile of porgy’s. Good going on the day

bulletsrcheap

How many of them is red porgies?

Those matching shirts are cute.

I’m only seeing 12 with 10 or so look alikes…

bulletsrcheap

And shorts!!!

I’m glad the pirates showed up. 3 red porgies per day 14in TL. Fox hunter I’ll bring you one since you live so close

Just reel or get broke

There is also some grunts in there that a friend of mine wants

Just reel or get broke

quote:
Originally posted by noslack63

There is also some grunts in there that a friend of mine wants

Just reel or get broke

Glad we know now, but regardless I know a few people didn’t get in the pic…

bulletsrcheap

Sorry but didn’t want to give you noslack

bulletsrcheap

Yes pirate not everyone is in the pic. The pic of all the fish was taken at the house when we got back. Some people had to take pictures and not everyone can set on the front of the boat. The pictures I have are the only ones taken on my phone.

Just reel or get broke

Already have some shorts like that. Just need the shirt.

Not a problem foxtrot just lemme know lol

Just reel or get broke

Changed your mind on the photos?

:smiley::smiley::smiley:. He forgot the photo with all the fish. I guess we may never know. Haters gonna hate.

Mike Martinez

“Team Hookers Dream”

2016 Sea Hunt 25 Gamefish twin Yamaha 150’s “Wet Dream”

1994 Ken Craft 175CC 1998 Yamaha 115 “Dream Machine”