6/10/09 Good day offshore- pics

Waited for the storm to push offshore early and didn’t clear the rocks until daylight. Found a palm tree in 300ft, inshore of 380 hole. Picked at the dolphin from 9:30 to noon and pulled several nice fish and a blue off the palm tree. 2 phins over 30lbs. Weed/trash line ran miles and miles. Palm tree separated from weedline towards end of day. Congrats to Dan-O’s son, first time offshore.

almost like finding a desert oasis!!! Nice blue and some good looking girthy mahi!! Thanks for the pics…nice fish!

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Water

Two comments

That would suck to hit running 35knots at 4am

That is like finding pure gold offshore right there!

Congrats on the stellar day!!!

Behind this helm stands a sickness that not even a women can cure.

Nice job on the fish! That palm tree find is a gold mine there!

Russ B.

Psalm 55:22

wow , i am sure glad i missed that tree while hot footing it in early in the am…i knew that with a storm that size there would be increased debris… but wow thats a big tree.

2800WA Hydra-Sports Vector
dual Yahmaha F225’s

For Sale 225DC Keywest with 225 Suzuki,
http://picasaweb.google.com/tailhunter225

Wonder if thats where the coconuts are coming from.

quote:
Originally posted by Aberdeen

Wonder if thats where the coconuts are coming from.

LOL, was wondering the same thing! Great report. Nothing better than floating debris!

JPW

Nice, congrats on a great day.

Mark
Mako 262 Twin Yammaha F200s
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Nice find - nice fish, we never found the debris yesterday (just weed patches). Still caught fish.

Send lawyers, guns, and money - The poop has hit the fan.

Nice job on the blue one. Thats a solid day right there.

George Carlin said it best, ‘Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are stupider than that’’.

Congrats Bonz. Wish I had been with you guys yesterday instead I was bunkering a ship in the harbour. Did Wheel shoot any quills throughout the day?

Beautiful BLUE, Congrats, Nice Phins

Arnold ( JR )
22TROPHY CC/150 OPTIMAX
Fish Hard, Be Safe and GIVE THANKS TO GOD

Incredible. Someone on the boat had a Midas touch.

GW 232 GULF Yam225

quote:
Originally posted by Last chance

Congrats Bonz. Wish I had been with you guys yesterday instead I was bunkering a ship in the harbour. Did Wheel shoot any quills throughout the day?

After 20-30 min fighting that fish, I was seeing chrome gnats. It was hot out there. No quills from Wheel, he was feeling no pain. Many adult beverages consumed.