6/12 GREAT DAY

Left shem creek @ 3:30 (Everyone was on time yesterday) Lines @ southwest banks @ 5:40. Picked at them all day. Cought 9 Dolphin between 10 & 30 lb. 1 blackfin on the way back about 12 lb.(Blue back drone spoon) Hot colors were black/red, pink/white, blue/white. Red/black was islander & hoolahood. Had a TLD 30 get snatched out of someones hands but the line was hooked by another bait & we got it & the fish back. 15lb dolphin.(I know that sounds like a “fish” story but it realy happened. We told the guy he better buy a lottery ticket with that kind of luck. Weather was great. We caught all fish in 130-150 feet. No temp break, ledge, rip, or structure. Just got lucky and fished the area all day. Lost 6 or 7 fish from rubber hooks. Great day & crew. 69 gallons. Good luck to everyone fishing this weekend.

great trip, nice report

Paul

Nice report. Thanks for sharing.

23 Sea Hunt “My Last Boat V”

If you can’t stand behind our soldiers, try standing in front of them.

Great day!

Nice job! That is the area i plan to fish tomarrow,maybe a little bit south. Any kings or bite offs?

nice trip… what kind of boat are you fishing out of that you only burned 69 gallons…

26 cape horn 200 yamahas

quote:
Originally posted by solo464646

nice trip… what kind of boat are you fishing out of that you only burned 69 gallons…

26 cape horn 200 yamahas

Fished a friends 26 seahunt with twin 150’s

quote:
Originally posted by CaptDan

Nice job! That is the area i plan to fish tomarrow,maybe a little bit south. Any kings or bite offs?

No kings, although talked to another boat that had 3 but only 1 dolphin. Only 2 short strikes.