6/2 Trippin'Out, Hooooooo (pic)

6/1, Got the call from the Trippin’Out boat to check on Tuesdays chances of duckn out of work to play on the pond.
Work < Fish, hmmmmmm, haha, not lookin so good for the boss man. The decision had been made. Before I even had a chance to let Capt. know I was down to fish.
(Text: insert cell phone sonar bleep)/// Bo’Cat, Bo’Cat, I’m callin in tomorrow to fish the T.O. boat, and you better be there.
What does all this mean you ask:question::question: It was none other than WYOLLA the WAHOO MAGNET</font id=“navy”> on the other end of the text.

The report: Left the hill around way early, and made the ride out in a confused snottish headsea. Pulled the go"sticks back just as the big orange ball broke the horizon. The little swimmers were deployed to see what bounty they would raise. Things were kinda slow for close to the first hour. Untill, the WTFB starts screaming like it just wizzed on an electric fence. The fish was MAD, and running like he just stole from the police. Capt was on the rod and starts rambling off something about a SPOOL, NOT GOOD.
At this precise moment WYolla the Wahoo Magnet</font id=“blue”> turned on his magic powers and suddenly the fish is the + to Wyollas -, and on his way to see us in a hurry. I ready the BIG HOOK, as I see the telltale head shake on the rod tip. A few minutes later we have color and the leader (mono…) is not far behind the boat. After a few tense head shakes on the way to the Port rail, I sunk the HOOK clean through his noggin. The old Tiger hit the deck without as much as a twitch…
Also pulled off a meatfish slam of sorts:
Wahoo
Dolphins
King
Tunaish (skipj)

[/img]

Who’s that guy pointing at. Must be a moviestar or something.

[/img]

Capt- D@MN GOOD TIME. Nothing quite like fishn with

I believe that 5500 penn already in the cradle handle that one!

68#

14’ Pamlico 140 Angler w/ rudder
Switching to lead-free tackle.

65 lbs

71 lbs

quote:
dscholer Posted - 06/03/2009 : 10:27:11 PM

71 lbs
Sonrisa Posted - 06/03/2009 : 10:23:56 PM

65 lbs
JordanOnaYak Posted - 06/03/2009 : 10:07:33 PM

68#

[/img]

19?? 15’ pirated boat
2004 yamaha 25

You guys are putting way too much weight on that fish. I say 42#

[/img]

Nice job on the Blue One. The water looked awfull stickey yesterday afternoon.

19?? 15’ pirated boat
2004 yamaha 25

“OFF COURSE II” 30’ Proline twin 225 honda 4 strokes

FM is closest for night %'agly speaking.

19?? 15’ pirated boat
2004 yamaha 25

" All Rise" 31 Contender

fiddy-tree… a.k.a. 53

Key West 152 with a 70 yamaha

62#

quote:
Inshoreboy817 Posted - 06/04/2009 : 07:49:20 AM

fiddy-tree… a.k.a. 53

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

Congratulations, You are a WINNER!!!</font id=“size3”></font id=“green”>

Just goes to show looks can be deceving. I would have put all the chips on #61. The scale doesnt lie.

Even Ole’ Scott at Hadrls was calling over 60.

Scott, thanks again for looking out with the whole wallet issue…
Good People, I owe you one.

19?? 15’ pirated boat
2004 yamaha 25

very nice!

do i win anything?

Im glad to know something was out there 6/2. Took my boys from Charleston and trolled from Edisto Bank to the 380 hole. We had 2 strikes all day and went home empty handed.

At least the sea looked like a lake on the return trip.

“Mahi-Fever”
Key West 225
Suzuki 225

quote:
Inshoreboy817 Posted - 06/04/2009 : 6:32:16 PM

do i win anything?

Nope, it was a game. Games are for the Glory (bragging rites), Contests, Sweepstakes, and Tournaments are for prizes and money.. :wink: Fine Observation though, I was curious how long it would go on. Anyone that just ran through the #'s would be an automatic DQ'd..

Good Job, Atta’boy, and Pat on the Back.

quote:
DukeLeto Posted - 06/04/2009 : 7:03:34 PM

Im glad to know something was out there 6/2. Took my boys from Charleston and trolled from Edisto Bank to the 380 hole. We had 2 strikes all day and went home empty handed.

At least the sea looked like a lake on the return trip.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>
D@mn sure hate to hear that. But, it’s what keeps us honest and coming back for more. The Epic days would not be without the slow ones to remind us what it’s all about.
Your not kiddin about the ride back, pond status…
Hang in there your fishs will come around.

19?? 15’ pirated boat
2004 yamaha 25

hah. i was just kiddin.

Thats what Im talkin about!

28ft luhr’s with twin 260 yanmar’s
19 ft Sea Fox