60% off artificials at Gander Mountain

Thank you gander mountain 138 for 60 bucks.

Anyone else getting the error message on posting pictures.

quote:
Originally posted by 40inchreds

…Anyone else getting the error message on posting pictures.

…yep, kinda suxxx. :frowning_face:

In store only I assume? They don’t seem to sale online

Yeah they are closing the rivers avenue location the sale is localized to them and they have assault rifles up to 60% off and the entire store for the most part is 30 40 or 60 % off

error message? Yes!

quote:

Yeah they are closing the rivers avenue location the sale is localized to them and they have assault rifles up to 60% off and the entire store for the most part is 30 40 or 60 % off

When did Gander Mountain start selling “assault rifles?” I knew they sold AR’s and other semi-auto rifles but had no idea they sold “assault rifles,” and for 60% off, no less.

God bless the “ignore” function.

Bangstick you need to look up what most jurisdictions classify a weapon a assault weapon for and get back to me.

Actually 40 sorry but you are pretty wrong here. As the DOD words it “an assault rifle is a rifle intended for military use with fully automatic power”. As a person who had deal with DOD for a living I can assure you Gander doesn’t carry Assault rifles lol. Also AR stands for ArmaLite not assault rifle =D

I know what people falsely call, or “classify” as an “assault rifle” but I also know what an actual assault rifle is and you won’t find one behind the gun counter at Gander Mountain. I also know that bleeding hearts refer to, or “classify,” illegal aliens as undocumented immigrants. I also know that states like MD and CA “classify” any magazine (you probably refer to them as “clips”) that holds more than 10 rounds as a “high capacity” magazine. But hey, you keep drinking the koolaid and soaking in the misinformation that leads to the unfounded demonization of the most popular platform of recreational rifle in the country. No need to get back to me though.

Assault Rifles, for 60% off?!?!?! Snap. I wonder if their ghost guns are on sale too:smiley:

You should go pick us up a couple, Juice. I’ll trade you my favorite left handed screwdriver for one of each. Or would they be classified as “non-right handed threaded-mechanical connector remover?”

Assault Rifle?

How 'bout this one?

Both “Rifles” fire the same EXACT rounds. The top “Huntin’ Gun” can use high cap mags. Both weapons will fire as fast as you can pull the trigger. But neither are Assault Weapons.

^^^This guy gets it^^^

I know folks that think my cross bow is an assault weapon!

I know deer hunters in the low country whose rifles could be referred to as “WMD’s.”

Any weapon with a detachable clip and a high capacity clip, a 308 with a 30 rd and tactical dressing like rails grips and stock is classified as a assault rifle check again. This is not by military classification but normal classification and the criminal charges you will receive for the weapon.

quote:

Any weapon with a detachable clip and a high capacity clip, a 308 with a 30 rd and tactical dressing like rails grips and stock is classified as a assault rifle check again. This is not by military classification but normal classification and the criminal charges you will receive for the weapon.

I sure hope this entire post is a big joke?? If so, bravo because I laughed hysterically. If you’re serious, then I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

“Clips” LMAO

Everyday 40 makes a post that makes me lose respect for him. First was the post teaching dparker how to surf fish and now this.

quote:

.308…??? Which one? .308 Winchester? (7.62x51 NATO)?..Not technically an Assault round. The only two .308 classified as assault (intermediate) rounds are the 7.62x39 (AK-47) and 7.62x45 (vz. 52?) all though the vz. is a stetch as an assault rifle…10 rnd mag, semi auto, all wood stock…sounds like my Remington .308 [:0]. BUTthe vz. 52 is a MILITARY ASSAULT RIFLE.

Ok back on topic…thanks Gander for the great deal on the Fishing cart!