9/11

Remeber those who lost their lives this day in 2001. If you have time during the day, send a prayer to the families who lost loved ones.

Never Forget

What caused Building 7 to collapse that day?

1 Like

Lots of unanswered questions about 9/11.What do most of the people that didn’t show up for work that day have in common?

with the level of corruption we’ve seen in the past and even more so in present day, I wouldn’t put much of anything past our Government and top law agencies.

There are some pretty compelling theories on 9/11 and lots of holes in what we saw and were told as a nation on T.V.

Anti-semitism in any form is deplorable.

You probably believe space lasers started western wildfires, too.

1 Like

Just an observation bro. You stocking that freezer with crickets instead of beef nowadays?Thats what you democrats are eating right,because cows are gonna cause the world to end.Still waiting on a pic of that electric tractor pulling them disc.

1 Like

Maybe polybib knows why building 7 fell and can post the evidence?

How dare you accuse anyone on CFC for hating jewish people! It is a fact that many jewish people did not show up for work that day. It is also a fact that 100+ jewish people were killed in 9/11. You can see where a conspiracy theory could go from this fact.

I don’t know anything about space lasers starting fires, but I do know they exist.

I also know Russia, China and the U.S. has researched geoengineering and the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia now have a major push into it. From what I can gather Russia is the most advanced in this technology followed by China that did a live successful experiment in July 2021.

Hell no Bolbie aint stocking no freezer with anything but prime beef. Let them eat cake. I think most on Poly’s side are hypocrites at heart.

1 Like

bob and rbf need to get busy and do some likes on Polly so he can join in on the political forum.

Never thought about it fred,is that why poly ain’t on politics? Hell,I’ll give ole poly some likes,at least he won’t run and cry to admin when you get the best of him.

That’s like Trump says he got the best of “BYEDON”. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Eat crickets :rofl:

:thinking: 23456789

Look in the lounge Bay, Mixed said admin actually took charge and limited some of the trash. :+1: It was way past due. I pledged to keep politics out of the only open forum that’s for anything other than fishing. I went back and started counting threads moved, it was close to 20 that RBF moved of mine alone. Some could have been skewed as political, but other were not. 100% spite. I think most everyone finally just ignored the troll, then it started migrating to fishing topics with no other purpose but to sideline and troll further.

I posted a Tucker Carlson video and then deleted it because I couldn’t move this to politics and didn’t want the wrath of snickers to come down upon me

NBD

Nope, Fred is telling stories again… Fred is counting one post that was bounced back and forth about 10 times in his count… I only moved posts that were worthy of being moved…

Glad I got this place cleaned up! Now keep your politics where they belong or Admin will throw you out with the “trash” you speak about constantly…