9 Hours 6-27-08

open bar for your info i hate golf dumbass.

elaborate on history and maybe you can educate someone besides me.

quote:
Originally posted by purposeone

It is illegally for a business to discriminate based on race, gender, age, etc.

Purpose One Charters
www.purposeonecharters.com
purposeone@comcast.net

Unless you are the insurance company then you can discriminate for age, health, occupation, residence, sex, smoking, etc. :wink:

Nice catch btw, good to see people are still catching em up even in the dog days. People are people, clients are clients who cares about the color of there skin.

REPUBLICAN
Because not everyone can be on welfare

All Rise - 31 Contender Fish Around with a pair of 250 Yamahas

quote:
Originally posted by silverinlet

just curious why does one have to comment on race? is it b/c we are in the south? take for example if you go to hawaii the local guides are hawaiian etc. bonefishing in the keys some are from that area as well. i guess for some times will never change and ignorance is breed within. just my two cents. if you had a business would you elaborate on those feelings or would one just see the color green?

its a rare site here…

For Sale
One Key West 268 rigged with the best of everything.

quote:
Originally posted by silverinlet

just curious why does one have to comment on race? is it b/c we are in the south? take for example if you go to hawaii the local guides are hawaiian etc. bonefishing in the keys some are from that area as well. i guess for some times will never change and ignorance is breed within. just my two cents. if you had a business would you elaborate on those feelings or would one just see the color green?

Sorry miss did not mean to ruffle any of your feathers. If you read the whole thread you will see that there was not any negative comment on the black race. I was just simply stating that he looks like he is burning up. I guess thats just my “two cents”. So maybe it is you who is the racist…

“No tail like Split Tail…”

By the way… good job P1 on the catch.

“No tail like Split Tail…”

I don’t think anyone here can dispute the fact that it is unusual to see a black person in a center console boat offshore fishing Charleston. It looks like he is having a hell of a time and good for him. I wish I was there.

But the comment “Sunscreen” sure appears to be in bad taste to me. Likewise, it is in bad taste to impune the ENTIRE South because of the comment of one person.

So, Go stand in the corner! Both of you!

“To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.” – Senator Richard Henry Lee, 1788

quote:
Originally posted by Misplaced Priority

I don’t think anyone here can dispute the fact that it is unusual to see a black person in a center console boat offshore fishing Charleston. It looks like he is having a hell of a time and good for him. I wish I was there.

But the comment “Sunscreen” sure appears to be in bad taste to me. Likewise, it is in bad taste to impune the ENTIRE South because of the comment of one person.

So, Go stand in the corner! Both of you!

“To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.” – Senator Richard Henry Lee, 1788

That was a fish of a life time for him. That is what I fish for whatever your skin cooler.

Purpose One Charters
www.purposeonecharters.com
purposeone@comcast.net

the name of my boat is whistling dixie and it has a confederate flag on the side of the boat. I have had multiple black people in it fishing and i didn’t think anything about it. i have sold many boats to black guys who could out fish the majority of you. But saying that is rare is not true just maybe out of charleston and ignorence.

From reds to marlin you got it.
2001 210 Sea Fox
2009 Yamaha F150

2008 Skeeter 24V
2008 Yamaha F250
(Team Boat)

Political correctness is joke to me. Call a spade a spade, and be done with it, and forget the spinelessy, wussy, no excuse for a man that bow to its stronghold on American Society. Do you not think that black folks make fun of white people doing mostly “black” things? You ever heard of the movie “White Men Can’t Jump”? Is it ok for a black person to make a racial joke, but not white people? Looks like calfer had a great time.

24 Scottie Craft
Twin Chrysler 454’s
Semper Fi - USMC 67’

oh boy, its getting pretty intense…

Wellcraft V20, 175 Yamaha

quote:
Originally posted by OldSchool

Political correctness is joke to me. Call a spade a spade, and be done with it, and forget the spinelessy, wussy, no excuse for a man that bow to its stronghold on American Society. Do you not think that black folks make fun of white people doing mostly “black” things? You ever heard of the movie “White Men Can’t Jump”? Is it ok for a black person to make a racial joke, but not white people? Looks like calfer had a great time.

well put