9 Hours 6-27-08

It was 15-20wsw in the am and it went to 10-15sw in the pm. We picked through a few spot and it was not much. Went to a spot in 75’ and caught this:

Picked around and caught this in 80’:

I missed three big fish myself.:frowning_face:

Ended up with more B-liners, BSB, Grunts, Triggers, Porgies

Purpose One Charters
www.purposeonecharters.com
purposeone@comcast.net

so rick when are we going to the big fish hole… or the oupa hole?

Thomas-Team Animal

In Case of Flash Flood- Dont drown, Trun around

Nice Chicken there Ricky!!!

You rolling this week? I might be looking for a ride on Wed.

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

sunscreen???

“No tail like Split Tail…”

yea… i was thinkn about ya yesterday. nice job " if you go i go" ha ha

quote:
Originally posted by gasmoney

yea… i was thinkn about ya yesterday. nice job " if you go i go" ha ha

not tonight big boy

Purpose One Charters
purposeone@comcast.net

quote:
Originally posted by Split Tail

sunscreen???

?

Purpose One Charters
purposeone@comcast.net

…think about it…

Dave
Go Tigers!!!

quote:
Originally posted by RandDMotorsports

…think about it…

Dave
Go Tigers!!!

About what?

Purpose One Charters
purposeone@comcast.net

Good job P1.

A crew is a crew. Just like the ballfield, jungle, or sand.

The ONLY nine hours that counted today was the nine hours that it took for the 425 brave souls led by Col. William Moultrie to establish the shot heard 'round the world at Sullivans Island that foiled the attempt for the British to occupy this great city which in my opinion led directly to the signing of OUR Declaration of Independence! Always remember Carolina Day. This ultimately led to Purposeone being able to do what he loves to do…FISH.

thats deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Holy @#@# a black guy on the water!!! Now I’m truly amazed

quote:
Originally posted by purposeone
quote:
Originally posted by RandDMotorsports

…think about it…

Dave
Go Tigers!!!

About what?

Purpose One Charters
purposeone@comcast.net

Black guy…looks like he is burning up

wow

theirs a bleeder haha

just curious why does one have to comment on race? is it b/c we are in the south? take for example if you go to hawaii the local guides are hawaiian etc. bonefishing in the keys some are from that area as well. i guess for some times will never change and ignorance is breed within. just my two cents. if you had a business would you elaborate on those feelings or would one just see the color green?

quote:
Originally posted by silverinlet

just curious why does one have to comment on race? is it b/c we are in the south? take for example if you go to hawaii the local guides are hawaiian etc. bonefishing in the keys some are from that area as well. i guess for some times will never change and ignorance is breed within. just my two cents. if you had a business would you elaborate on those feelings or would one just see the color green?

It is illegally for a business to discriminate based on race, gender, age, etc.

Purpose One Charters
purposeone@comcast.net

quote:
Originally posted by silverinlet

No one cares what you think, go save a tree while your trying to save humanity. Theres always that one guy who tries to act over sensative and cries all day long about a race comment. Go back to reading your golf digest or watching CNN and shed your tears some where else

Check your history, people…Give me a ****ing break. Next topic please!!