Cheap, fun toys

Airsoft package with 2 guns target and ammo was like $30. There are a lot of options out there.

Kids love it, and the sticky target is a novelty even to adults. It’s got a pellet trap so you just pour them back out. 4 people can play a game of darts from the couch

Don’t judge, they were all rolling downhill for the pic… it was a good group

Wow, thanks for posting that. Perfect timing for Christmas!!

NN

Hoping others will post their ideas too- could use a little help brainstorming gift ideas!

Our boys are grown up for the most part so, I didn’t know they still made simple, non-electric toys anymore. Nice to see.

1 Like

My wife does her Christmas shopping all year long. She’s probably already some Christmas bought for next year.
7 grandchildren there’s no waiting till the last minute.
Last year I bought the wife a Kimber Carrie 9 mm. She did not like it. Sold it.
She went out and got a CZ 75.

Sometimes I wish I’d have chosen the CZ 75 over my P89. Your wife has good taste.

Here’s a cheap thing the wife picked up that went over well at the kids birthday party.

Disclaimer: this is not a toy

Nothing like a bunch of drunks throwing axes.
I can imagine the crowd I used to hang out with in there playing with axes.

Hey Bay.
I know a couple that went to John Rich’s bar . They said he came sat at the table with them and bought them several rounds. Said he was hilarious.
They had to take a uber home.

Them there’s whats weez calls tomahawks or hatchets in white man speak

There’s a place in Mt Pleasant you can do it

Say hello to my cheap little friend

Busting it out of FFL jail tomorrow and wrapping it with a bow.

I think it was in duck commander but can’t remember, somebody said “a shotgun only has to do 3 things: bang, bang, bang”

2 Likes

1 Like

Aaaaiiiieeee, you skeered me! I was triggered! I don’t believe in guns! " A nine millimeter will blow your lung clean out"!
Just kidding. Nice. SR-556? I like that warning sticker on the stock. Need to get some of those " This is not a Toy" stickers. Put 'm in different places. Nice purchase. Belore that idiot in the White House attempts another Exec. Order. Ammo prices seem to have come down as far as they’re gonna get.
“Buy cheap and stack deep”

Kudos to your Wife. I’ve been wanting one for a while and came across, I guess, a pretty good deal on Gunbroker for a CZ75BD. Have not had a chance to try it out yet.

Sweet! &^%$#@! (additional characters added to comply with stupid 10 character rul)

Would you let a store owner borrow it?

Christmas profits down :-1:t6:

1 Like

Appreciate the truth you share Bay. That looked like a typical Cali liberal Dem Christmas shopping trip!

1 Like

A few crushing blows to the head with a baseball bat would fix that problem.

Those after Thanksgiving Black Friday sales are really crazy!

Would much rather read Bays truth than someone’s insults

1 Like

Christmas present for meself

Any advice on an iPhone storage device? What ever the cloud does says I got to pay.99 pennies a month to stay in so now I can’t do a backup

Data backup devices galore available from like 20 to 200 American dollars

Need help thanks