Cheap, fun toys

Aww… Mean tweets hurts him… What a snowflake…

Bay, I’ve never bought extra storage. When it tells me I’m full I just down load pics and videos to my PC and delete them off rhe phone.

Not that this would affect Barbawangs Christmas present. Biden going after braces. Incrementalism. next it will be EBR’s. Then dangerous long range sniper rifles aka Deer Rifles…

Bay, I Just came across this storage device:

Fripped out again… :rofl:

I don’t have a computer I moved photos and videos to Google something and it worked for a while but I guess it’s full again. An add was on TruthSocial for these devices sorta like thumb drives that you can move photos and videos to so I think I might get 1 but I was wondering if anyone else had 1 and liked it

Hahaha, wonder if they’re fox farming? Or they’re robbing dens of pups?

Saveafox is a fox rescue primarily for fur farm foxes. She does a lot of good. Helps with other animals and rescues.
Be Good

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:
Makes fun of special needs people, but worries about foxes…

Books make wonderful Christmas gifts

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Christmas is just around the corner…
Hint hint

I had one of those back in 1965. Nomad wagon. My brother-inlaw still has it.

Hey bruh, good luck with that. Y’all right wingers will do anything to satisfy that stale ego!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah !

It’s the parents (however few in number they may be) who are unironically buying these books that should really be cause for alarm. The idea that someone could so fervently believe in gender essentialism, for instance, that they need to inculcate their four-year-old with their hateful ideology is far more terrifying than the idea that some cynical publisher was able to round up his right-wing influencer friends to sell a few copies of a worse-written version of Animal Farm. What these parents don’t understand is that, even if their kids get old enough to actually understand the messaging being communicated by these books and start to parrot their views, they won’t for very long; kids are inherently rebellious and resistant to Brave Books’ brand of treacly evangelism. They’re smart enough to know when grown-ups are trying to sell them a false bill of goods. It’s the parents who are dumb enough to think that a cartoon hippo can teach kids about the dangers of cancel culture that we really have to worry about.

1 Like

Thanks you have a Merry Christmas too.

Wish you would credit your sources though, it appears the author of your post has strayed away from traditional Christian values

Big big difference between the nomad and The 4 doors. They want 50 something thousand for the nomad. Out of my price range.
It does have the original motor and transmission.
They’ve got a couple 4 doors for around 15 to 25,000.

I’ll see if I can get a picture.

I don’t know why somebody would want to paint that black. Weren’t they typically blue and white??
Little before my time. I’ve had late 60s and early 70s cars. Nothing from the '50s though.

Mine was turquoise and white. I called my ex to see if she could get a pic from her brother. She said he had sold the car 60,000.00.

I just had the wife shoot me down on this one… Dang sure looks fun!

I guess this falls in that category.
Skip to the end but it’s only a couple minutes .