99.9 WUCC Testimony Live CD

99.9 is a local Christian radio station started two years ago by two local pastors. I will be the guest speaker Tuesday 7pm-8pm with Pastor Steve Hall. Tune in if you can. I will have free copies of the audio if anyone is interested.:smiley:

Capt Buddy Bizzell
Edisto Palmetto Charters
803-603-2781
www.edistopalmetto.com
Being on the water is a blessing, catching fish is a bonus!

Today 7pm-8pm! Hope you can tune in!:smiley:

Capt Buddy Bizzell
Edisto Palmetto Charters
803-603-2781
www.edistopalmetto.com

Sorry, Buddy, you’re not getting much interest in your testimony threads, but forums are for controversial subjects.

Start bringing argument subjects, you’ll get some interest, though not too much at that.

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

Matthew 6:5-6

good one for stirrin any the likes of this one

so im tole

All went well! Praise God! If you would like a copy of the recorded testimony, let me know!:smiley:

Capt Buddy Bizzell
Edisto Palmetto Charters
803-603-2781
www.edistopalmetto.com

Live CD is available upon request! Suggested donation $10 to Bethany Baptist Church Attn: Bizzell Africa Mission
Mail to:
Capt Buddy Bizzell
6809 Savannah Hwy
Neeses, SC 29107

All funds will be used for September. 2015 mission trip to Kenya.:smiley:

Capt Buddy Bizzell
Edisto Palmetto Charters
803-603-2781
www.edistopalmetto.com

Might need one to Baltimore if this nonsense keeps up.

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

quote:
Originally posted by mac daddy

Sorry, Buddy, you’re not getting much interest in your testimony threads, but forums are for controversial subjects.

Start bringing argument subjects, you’ll get some interest, though not too much at that.

Each one of his posts on his testimonies has been read 250 times or more. I would say that is pretty good interest from a small fishing website. I wouldn’t expect many responses since the posts are more for information on when and where.

Mac daddy wants to see pepole arguing.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

pm sent

‘87 Pacemaker 31’ SF
‘04 Renegade 29’ 2 225’s
‘97 Maycraft 17’ 40 hp

Fritz, it’s called ‘discussion’, you call it ‘arguing’, and others too, of course. That is because they have been told don’t ‘discuss’ politics OR religion.

If you want to be a ‘sheepling’, that is your directions. Otherwise, REAL men want teaching, learning, discussion, at ANY COST!!!

Simply, Jesus said “you WILL be HATED by all nations(including America), for my name’s sake”. SO, those who are not HATED for some reason, are not living the word of God out of His mouth.

Sadly, that covers ALMOST all American Christians, very sad indeed…

Sorry for the hijacking, Buddy B, but knowing you, you’re ok with what I said…