A day of celebration

Thanks all :smiley: I wasn’t sure that I could get it done before I died and would be able to enjoy it, but have made it 18 hours so far :smiley:

quote:
In proper Cracker fashion, I'd celebrate by peeing in the front yard

Heck, I did that every day before it was paid for :smiley: We live in the woods.

quote:
Congrats Larry! and btw...you will love your fish carvings from Ed. I have three and they are one of my "most favorite things"

We’ve got one already and love it. Ed is bringing a few more and I’ll make a school with them too:smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

I remember those carvings but not the artist. If you read this, could you post some updates of your work?

Thanks

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

As of yesterday, I am now debt free with the exception of my mortgage…now to knock it out FAST!

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

Congratulations, think we look forward to that day.

All we have is the mortgage now. That & the standard monthly bills. The credit cards are always paid in full within a month, two at the most. I can’t wait until the house is paid for.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Now the only one you gotta watch out for is the tax man. That SOB wants everything he can get and more.
My wife has a car payment and our monthly bills,feels good not to not have a mortgage. Congrats to yall.

Double D.