A little less wise today

Had some wisdom teeth pulled this morning around 10. I’ve been putting it off for several years now and with a cavity finally coming in one due to not being able to brush it well, the dentist decided it was time. My first cavity in about fifteen years.

Everything went great and I’d highly recommend DR Rikker West Ashley for your oral surgery needs. Professional and thorough and gentle. They truly made a positive experience out of something we all hate to do. Everything was explained prior and I was told exactly what I would experience. Certainly made something scary a lot less scary. Just two teeth on the left side removed. For those of you that have had only some removed, did you ever have to go back and remove the others? Just curious. Not in pain it’s just uncomfortable. Hopefully the other side will be fine and I won’t have to mess with them.

I’m still wise though. The doctor removed two, but I still have four left!

www.baturinphotography.com

Had 3 removed over time, 2 uppers and 1 lower. Got dry socket in lower because it doesn’t drain like the uppers. Good luck with that.

feel better sunshine

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

I didn’t know you could have more than 4 wisdom teeth. You must be a freak or something.[:0]

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Asked the Dr what was the most he’s ever seen in one mouth. 44!

Apparently up to six is common.

Take care.and feel better soon Ricky :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

You know, on an evolutionary scale, it is becoming more common for humans to have FEWER wisdom teeth. What does that say about you Ricky?

15’ Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

23, that’s how it goes! Just like Alzheimer’s, you start slow and then more and more, you just completely lose it! I’m sorry to see you go 23! Good Bye, sorry to see you’re on the down turn! You’ll be remembered, for the good times

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Asked the Dr what was the most he’s ever seen in one mouth. 44!

Apparently up to six is common.

According to your doctor, whom you pay good money to remove those teeth. 44?? Come on!

Sounds like someone is trying to make an extra buck. For Real.

Edited to say I was wrong, found this link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperdontia
There’s an xray of a person that looked like they had rows of teeth in behind the normal teeth. Looked like a human shark!

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Hope your back at it soon Ricky. I still have all my wisdom teeth…

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com

i had something witty to post, but i forgot what it was.

easy was right

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

I bet his Hygienist has pretty eyes.

That’s why West Virginian’s are the wisest folks around…

RBF

The first sign of becoming ‘unwise’ is thinking that you’re not…

If you ain’t hooked, you ain’t doing it right.
14’ Duracraft w/twin 25 Johnsons
http://www.myspace.com/myduesouth