A 'must have' for your bathroom

A friend of mine posted this pict on his Facebook page?..I don’t know where he got the picture, but I think I just might have to put this in our bathroom in the new house that we are building!!!

My wife would have fit if I put one up. As much as I’d like to do something like that, keeping her smiling is much better for me.:wink:

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

How would you restring it[:0]

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

That's exactly what I was thinking. Already hard enough for me to put a new roll on it and it's a 2 second process now!

I was thinking the same thing… must have the spool out of the reel and made something to hold one of those snap in holders. If not, it’d be a pain when you run out of tp.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Maybe, after it is spooled out, you just reel it back in[:0] Seems to me,:smiley: it would work more efficiently if it was spooled out to start with. Then all you would have to do is reel. Might need a couple of guides and reposition the reel:question:

Why couldn’t you re-spool it worth new TP like you do with line? Pull if off of the original cardboard tube and onto the reel!?

What lb test do you set the drag? Now that’s a tough question!

I guess that would depend on how much of a Hard A88 your are!

Well, since it’s Okuma its $h!t, which makes sense since that what you would wipe with it

It would be funny if you locked the drag down.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Take it to the tackle shop!
quote:
Originally posted by tigerfin

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Probably better to go into freespool with the clicker on... If you keep hearing the drag screaming and they come out of the bathroom after 30 minutes with their back and shoes all wet, you know that they were "backing down" on a BIG ONE!!!

Maybe one day we will get a satellite tag in one of those things and learn more about the migration!

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by tigerfin

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Probably better to go into freespool with the clicker on... If you keep hearing the drag screaming and they come out of the bathroom after 30 minutes with their back and shoes all wet, you know that they were "backing down" on a BIG ONE!!!

Maybe one day we will get a satellite tag in one of those things and learn more about the migration!

Holy Chit…LMAO!

NN

07, 23 Key West, Twin 115 Yammys

“Coastal Bound”

www.joinrfa.org/

quote:
Originally posted by sea tonic

A friend of mine posted this pict on his Facebook page?..I don’t know where he got the picture, but I think I just might have to put this in our bathroom in the new house that we are building!!!

I have had days where the clip on points would have been useful.
quote:
I have had days where the clip on points would have been useful.

LMAO, that’s funny :smiley::smiley: So have I :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Its made to use the new coreless type!