A new Cat in town

Nice fish as usual. Boat looks great too.

Saving up for a big upgrade down the road.

Have fished my buddies cat hull, GB awhile and love it. Beats the hell out of my 23" Key West.

We actually spoke on the phone awhile back regarding some molds, lead you had on Swap Shop but that fell thru I guess…

Also, Just curious, Sells, any thoughts on how it would compare to a Freeman? Thanks for any info on this!

NN

07, 23 Key West, Twin 115 Yammys

“Coastal Bound”

www.joinrfa.org/

".ledge and back on 64 gallons! The whole time running between 30 - 40 mph! "

That is impressive!! Not to mention the meat brought back!! Thanks for sharing.

So… if you had a grill on board, I bet that snapper would have tasted good[:0]

Nice report! Does he keep that Prowler in Toler’s? I would love to check it out sometime – I’m down there fairly often. Funny that you don’t see too many cats in Charleston! In Beaufort they seem to be really popular.

Double N, I would love to be able to compare this boat to the Freeman, but because of logistics and scheduling Billy and I have not been able to fish together. We are hoping to make a trip soon. Also Freeman does not make a 25 foot model. Prowler also makes a 31 and a 40 and I am looking forward to getting to fish the 31 with a pair of 300 Verados on it. I will tell you that I like to ride much better than a pro cat, world cat, twin V, and because it is a planing hull you cannot compare it to a glacier Bay. And to answer an earlier post yes this is the same boat that is been down in Beaufort contact fish Billy with a p.m. to arrange for a test ride.

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

His first one was built over by 41 and cainhoy. A 33 that massive bow and did not sneaze etc. did yours sneaze"both great boats but different all together. A freemen wont sip 60 gals a day. Impressive sled. Did you have existing gps knowledge or did you use electronics. love those i4 200

J. Simmons
22 EdgeWater “Badfish”

quote:
Originally posted by Widespread

His first one was built over by 41 and cainhoy. A 33 that massive bow and did not sneaze etc. did yours sneaze"both great boats but different all together. A freemen wont sip 60 gals a day. Impressive sled. Did you have existing gps knowledge or did you use electronics. love those i4 200

J. Simmons
22 EdgeWater “Badfish”

No “sneeze” on this one either, but ran in the trough most of the day. I have an extensive numbers book from years of commercial bottom fishing. We only fished 2 numbers

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

quote:
Originally posted by bryson

Nice report! Does he keep that Prowler in Toler’s? I would love to check it out sometime – I’m down there fairly often. Funny that you don’t see too many cats in Charleston! In Beaufort they seem to be really popular.

The Prowler stays at Toler’s Cove and can be seen anytime give
Keith Powell 937-673-6478 Scott Flanders 843-514-0901 to arrange a view and ride.

Nice day Paul. You always bring the meat home!

23’ Regulator
‘Big Tease’

... ><((((’>