A new Cat in town

I fished Friday and Saturday, and both days thefish were eating everything we dropped on them. Friday we fished in 155’ on South west banks and caught a 4 man limit of grouper, a nice Red Snapper (released) and a few other bottom dwellers.

Saturday was a real treat, as I got to try out the new Prowler Cat. This boat is AWESOME!!! It is the 25’ model an has twin I-4, 200 hp Yamahas. I have fished many different cat hulls, and this is one of the nicest laid out boats I have ever been on. The best part is how it sips fuel…ledge and back on 64 gallons! The whole time running between 30 - 40 mph!

Did I mention that we caught a box full of meat…3 Big cobia, Groupers, Dolphin a smoker king, an a bunch of other critters as well.

Sweet!!!

GW 232GT Gulfstream
150Yam x 2
“3rd Day”
Gen. Chap.1 Vs.9-13

Prowlers are awesome.

My dream boat.

Very cool.

2014 Wilderness Systems Ride 135

1995 Searay 175 Series

Great day

Great report and pic’s. So glad you guys had such a successful day.

Great work and thanks for sharing the pictures.

26 Seahunt
Angler’s Dream

Nice catch Paul, need to try out the dive ladder!

If it got any better I couldn’t stand it.

Nice fish and boat

“Just one more cast”
Key west 196 bay reef

quote:
Originally posted by Bug Catcher

Nice catch Paul, need to try out the dive ladder!

If it got any better I couldn’t stand it.

The deep boxes will hold plenty of tanks! I told the builder he needed to make a tank insert option!

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Nice fish and awesome boat. I love those cat hulls.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Awesome day guys!!!

2013 Sea Fox 256CC w/ 300hp Yamaha
“Snapper Slapper”

thanks for report sailfish glad see u finding time to fish

attaboy paul! good to see you on the water again

Thanks for being there Paul and thanks for the kind words about the boat. You did forget to mention that there were 5 of us on the boat and none of us are little …lol. Great time and I can’t wait to do it again

did you pass a 28’ pursuit pretty close in the harbor tied to a strangers dock, at about 7-730? Pretty sure we saw you- looks like you had a much better day than we did. Boat trouble. Surprised there’s not more reports from this weekend. forcast was FLAT.

We left out of Tollers cove.

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Very interesting…

www.scmarine.org

www.joinrfa.com

Luke 8:22-25

Thanks for sharing Paul. Those are some great pictures.

Hey Paul is this Keith’s new Prowler?

Paul Alewine

Seahunter 37 trip 300 Vrods
“Hydro-Therapy”
Augusta,Ga/Beaufort, Sc