AAPL

Bought a bunch at 121ish the other day. I’m pleased so far. What should we expect with earnings coming up Tuesday?

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Anyone?

Bueller?

Sell at 135ish and go away? Wheres the Skinnie one?

stay on the soft 16…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I’ve owned Apple for about 7 years now. I bought it because it’s a company I’ve always enjoyed following, as a computer nerd. It is very volatile, and it can fall just as fast as it rises. It pays a nice little dividend of $0.52/share, and Apple has a great share buyback program to push the price up further. I just read recently that the buyback has contributed to ~13% share price. I think we’ll see stronger than expected iPhone sales due to China’s market. iPad sales will continue to fall (look for the rumored upcoming ‘iPad Pro’ to try and reverse this trend later in the year). The Apple Watch will be very interesting; beating the estimates will no doubtedly cause it to soar.

A lot of people trade Apple “buying on the rumors, selling on the news.” A great forum I read every day is macrumors.com. In fact, there was recently a nice article about Q3 expectations.

I wouldn’t sell at $135, either. Many analysts are predicting >$150.

I guess I should have bought Google yesterday! Up almost 15% today!

Pushing to high $132 range now…could be a great Wednesday morning surprise!

quote:
Originally posted by funnybanana

I wouldn’t sell at $135, either. Many analysts are predicting >$150.

Hey Griff, don’t give away all that $ advice to 23…save some for me when we go gigging. Will bring the iPad:sunglasses:!!

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

Ahhhhh!

I’d like to short sell a jillion of those stupid i watches

never confuse brains with a bull market

“Enough hijacking, this is a major thread”

I’ll buy a iwatch when the icar comes out…in five years.

Glad I sold half at 132! Ouch! Just another buying opportunity…

Bought 60k shares at $1 in Dec of 2002. Cashing out and leaving town. Moving to St.Simons

http://atlanta.curbed.com/archives/2015/07/16/pro-golfer-lists-immaculate-georgia-island-house-for-5m.php

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

LOL! Yeah, it’s been a rough past couple weeks. That’s okay, I’m willing to hold it for quite a long time. Actually thinking about buying some more very soon.

I just bought more at 114, I think it’s a steal. …

How many more?

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

119.72 today:smiley:

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

Just think about this. Will AAPL double your money? The price of stock reflects the value of a company. Will AAPL double in size from its current behemoth size? Not any time soon.

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

How many more?

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

Enough to take you and Mrs. Pod on a nice vacation…

awesome, we love myrtle beach