absolutely crummy day

fishin sucked and the weather was worse. thats all :confused:

I cleaned house most of the day. You win.

ā€œApathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips Itā€™s Handā€.

idk about that. NE wind with 4s at 4 might make ya wanna do some mopping

I was watching the buoy all day hoping I made the right call not to go. Glad I didā€¦sorry you didnā€™t Sniper.:frowning_face:

26ā€™ Glacier Bay
Mistress

Caught 6, lost 6, lost a hoo and lost a sail. Rubber hooks. Fished on a 20ā€™ cc. Very wet ride back and some nasty storms. 350ā€™ - 400ā€™. Glad I went.

North easterlyā€™s are for young people. Hate that the fish didnā€™t cooperate Sniper. Thanks for the report.

We saw a sail free jumpin on the way out in about 140. had a king take a bait about 30 ft into the air right behind the boat. Lots of ariel action for sure. Ride home was ferocious. we were in a 24

what did the sail hit Dockman??

A small pink and white lure with a medium hoo.
We found a good patch of weeds and kept circling it.

we found one little blob out in 550 that produced the one fish. it was a sorry day for sure. this week looks scary all but tuesday!

Anyone who fishes a NE wind has manure for brainsā€¦kind of like a deer hunter who shoots at movement in the bushesā€¦

quote:
Originally posted by Highwayman

Anyone who fishes a NE wind has manure for brainsā€¦kind of like a deer hunter who shoots at movement in the bushesā€¦

We had a good day and made it home safe. Obviously we had a better day than you, or possibly we are much better fishermen and boaters.
Stay on your couch and eat manure and keep your negative comments to yourself.

Glad you guys made it back safe. Since the trolling was slow, did you guys try any bottom fishing?

cac / seapro 210cc / suzuki 175

Yea Craig we did. The wind had swung and built at that point so hard that our anchor didnā€™t work.
Dockman LOL. That guys an azz. Never does anythin but bytch like a schoolgirl!

quote:
Originally posted by Dockman
quote:

We had a good day and made it home safe. Obviously we had a better day than you, or possibly we are much better fishermen and boaters.
Stay on your couch and eat manure and keep your negative comments to yourself.

Donā€™t get too cocky there!

Were the 6 you kept dolphin? What size? Good fishing because no one caught anything to speak of on Saturday.

quote:
Originally posted by sniper7

Yea Craig we did. The wind had swung and built at that point so hard that our anchor didnā€™t work.

Son, you made your own bed, now lie in it. Donā€™t lash out at those who have a modicum of common sense!

I had meant to block you before, son. But remiss on my part. That will be resolved soon. And I canā€™t help it if you have **** for brains and interpret stories the way you want to hear them. Apparently the soap operas arenā€™t givin ya enough drama. But Iā€™ll continue to enjoy all sc has to offer and you continue whining in front your computer.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sniper7

Son, you made your own bed, now lie in it. Donā€™t lash out at those who have a modicum of common sense!

As I noted in another thread, there will never be a shortage of as s holes. The sad part is that many as s holes are unaware of their condition. Therapy may help - but reproduction should be avoided.

Haha exactly!!!

Highwayman shows up in every section of these forums with negative comments every time. He is assuming the role of the old man on the porch watching kids play. Jealously seems be getting the best of this senile fool.