AC repair person

Was wondering if anyone could recommend me to a good AC repair person… Live in hanahan so anyone in that area… Unit is running but not blowing cold air hope it just needs a recharge?? Thanks in advance

Sea Hunt 225
Yamaha F200

843-242-0763 ARS

There is a $75 coupon for any repair over $200

They are prompt and reliable.Give them a call.

Wstrickland on this site

over draft I found that I have the same issue also. Just had the heater fixed and not the AC. when it rains it pours

Definately call wstrickland/ARS. They replaced our whole set up and duct work. Absolutely happy with the work and price!

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Thanks for all the replys, but decided to use one of our contractors at work that was recommended… Will keep all these numbers for future reference because we all know it’s gonna happen again!! Thanks again

Sea Hunt 225
Yamaha F200

quote:
Originally posted by Knot Stressed Charters ll

over draft I found that I have the same issue also. Just had the heater fixed and not the AC. when it rains it pours

True.

AC replaced recently

Now need new shingles.

Renting is underrated.

I need a bailout

Tell me about it, had to replace our gas pack in January and just a couple of weeks later our water heater. Bye Bye tax refund.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Boat broke now my ac just not my week… Found the coil frozen in my handler, waiting for it to thaw to further investigate.

Sea Hunt 225
Yamaha F200

quote:
Originally posted by OverDraft225

Boat broke now my ac just not my week… Found the coil frozen in my handler, waiting for it to thaw to further investigate.

Sea Hunt 225
Yamaha F200

most likely low air flow or low refrigerant charge, probably the latter

Pioneer 197SF

Used to work for ARS. Have several OTHER companies that are reputable that i would highly recommend. Pm me on this site or simply reply and i can inbox you. I now sell HVAC materials and equipment and am always willing to offer free advice.

Victor
SAKATUMI TRAE
19’ SEA PRO CC//150 HP YAMAHA