Admin site question for any willing to answer

Not sure in this new improved format if you can confirm an aliases. But why can we not instantly delete an alias if you are able. Myself along with several others have no questions about a couple that have “popped up” since several of your members have ignored Two trouble makers. this is ONLY done to provoke others. IMO. What’s your take on it?

I know for a certainty I’ve rubbed across the grain on a few members, but did so respectfully and always willing to come to the table if a discussion was held about my view points. I try not to twist others post, but rather turn them back with questions so maybe they could give me a differing point of view.

If you want this sight to thrive, why do you continue to let a couple do nothing but insult and then falsely try to act relevant? Over and over.

I’m not coming to you in a private manner, nor am I flagging anyone at this point. I would rather have an open dialog with all of us still here.

1 Like

Boy, you just dumped a big pile right there. Are you begging for your pardon now? You don’t think these people can read your posts. Whining, more about what other people do than anything else. All you can do is spread the Right Wing Radical Propaganda, misinformation, lies, conspiracy theories and fearmongering.

I’m sure @snickers can see that they are now actively lobbying the Administration to remove members. They will do anything to censor their opposition.

I agree. Its obvious. I just keep adding the aliases to my ignore list.

Eventually they’ll die off.

1 Like

Oppostition? Not at all “billy”. I truly enjoy this sight.

If there is any lobbying it would be to bring peace and joy back to this sight rather than have the same Trolls destroying good threads.

and on that note I will not longer reply to you on anything.

But he will be sure to peep.

I havent put up a fishing report in a very long time, or pics of anything else Ive hunted or harvested aside from some garden stuff, which will probably stop now.

I probably won’t post reports again until admin deals with them. Its just that I feel my time and efforts are being wasted and go unappreciated
as long as they continue to run amuck and degrade what we are trying to restore.

It up to @snickers and his crew now, he kept his promise about the new site so I am not going to do some of the things I have done in the past to draw their attention here, as it is painfully obvious they are aware.

Multuple alias’s should be against the rules,why have them except to cause turmoil or to feed an ego that is starving for attention?

Anyway, the river small mouth bite is on fire right now, I’d show you some cool pics, but you know…

1 Like

Now lobbying for rules to change. Why are they so paranoid?

I have never had an issue with someone/anyone presenting a dissenting opinion about the topic at hand. My issue has been with a couple of malcontents that openly thrive on posting anything they can to be a turd. The majority of their posts have little to do with presenting the “other side” and seemingly everything to do with just being a poop-stirring jerk. They add nothing to the site and have run decent folks off. Why they have been allowed to treat this site the way they have I really do not understand. Ignore is your friend. If they are going to be allowed to just create another alias and continue stirring the pot, we just need to continue adding their aliases to our ignore list.

1 Like

You want censorship. I want “FREE” speech. Plain and simple.

Bob, you are an embarrassment to the shadow box of metals you found at that yard sale. I doubt you even know what they mean.

See how me saying untrue mean things made you feel just now?

You and your idol RBF do it to members of this site multiple times every single day.

So anyway, go dust your box and try and embrace some good and stop being so hateful.

your pal
EF

1 Like

Bob , we’re you in favor of Biden’s Hitler inspired disinformation board. ? (Designed to protect us from free speech)

Here you go @snickers. This is why you have a garbage dump.

snickers

Oh no, now EF is in line for being the lowest of the low also. EF, what do you use for bait on the small mouth. Never caught one. Artificial like large mouth, or live bait?

This is the best top water lure for Large mouth I’ve ever used. Seems to drive them crazy. $15 bucks a piece at palmetto state armory, but you can get em cheaper on amazon. Kind of pricey so fish a clean area with strong line so ya don’t loose your lure. Just saying.

Roostertails

Alright now dammit, this is a ■■■■■ and complain topic… No changing it to fishing midstream… VIOLATION!

I changed my mind about posting pictures of stuff I have hunted lately… …check out the blood trail, didnt have to track him far either.

Gonna put the RBF snatch on him next

1 Like

This is gonna be on the “What I Just Ate” thread…

You going to need more than 1 rat