Africa Church Missions 3/17/19 update

Construction on Saboti Bethany Baptist Church and Endebess Norway Baptist Church has begun. I am currenty an active member of Bethany Baptist church in Bolentown, SC. I was raised and baptized in 1977 in Norway First Baptist Church of Norway, SC. My vision to build Bethany and Norway in Kenya is becomiing a reality. Praise God! Saboti village and Endebess village have a population of approximately 75,000 each. The cost of building a church is $7000. Through private donations, fishing trip raffles and BBQ Chicken dinners, I have raised 100% of the funds needed to build. Thanks to Dr Ron Rowe, founder of Uttermost Ministries in Raleigh, NC, the land has been purchased and donated. I will dedicate each church when I return on the 2019 Africa Medical Mission. To God be the glory! If you would like to support these mission efforts, mail a check to Capt Buddy Bizzell 6809 Savannah HWY Neeses, SC 29107. Payable to: Bethany Baptist Church. Memo: Africa Mission. Thank you for your prayers and support. God bless!
3/2018 updated pictures of church.
11/12/18 Saboti and Endebess Baptist Church structures 30’x50’ are complete. Funds to build two more Baptist Church buildings were donated this week. I will return to Kenya June 2019 to dedicate these Church buildings. To God be the Glory!
3/17/19 Pictures posted of Norway Endebess Baptist in Kenya. Original Endebess Church was a mud shack. To God be the Glory!

Capt Buddy Bizzell
Edisto Palmetto Charters
803-603-2781
Like Edisto Palmetto Charters on Facebook!
Being on the water is a blessing, catching fish is a bonus!

[img]http://old.charlestonfishing.com/forum/upload

So nice to read and see! That nice smile seems to be everywhere you go!

Great work Buddy, GOD bless! Glad to see you made it back to the site.