Africa Medical Mission 2019

I will be returning to Kenya next week for a two week medical/food mission. A documentary of the 2015/2017 trips can be seen on youtube under Uttermost Ministries Dr Ron Rowe and Swansea First Baptist Church Videoes. I will also post pictures on my Edisto Palmetto Charters, LLC facebook page during the mission. In 2015, 2017 our team was able to give over 7000 people food and medicine in West Pokot, Kitale and Kissi located in the western part of Kenya. Thank you for your love and support! Acts 1:8

Capt Buddy Bizzell
Edisto Palmetto Charters
803-603-2781
Like Edisto Palmetto Charters on Facebook!
Being on the water is a blessing, catching fish is a bonus!

Leaving for Kenya soon! Pray for the safety of our medical mission team! Thanks for all the prayers!

Capt Buddy Bizzell
Edisto Palmetto Charters
803-603-2781

Over 2700 people were seen at four different medical clinics in Kitale and Kissi, Kenya. Over 200 pair of reading glasses were also given out. Food was distributed to several villages. Glory be to God! I will be returning to Kenya in 2019. If you are interested in supporting this medical/food mission please contact me. Thank you!

Capt Buddy Bizzell
Edisto Palmetto Charters
803-603-2781

Good job, Captain. I’ve been on quite a few medical mission trips to Kenya myself. Love the people there.

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

Good luck Buddy, God speed! Will be praying for ya’ll!

Thank you brother! To God be the Glory! Capt Buddy B

Edisto Palmetto Charters, LLC
970 Hwy 174
Edisto Island, S.C. 29438

Capt Buddy Bizzell
803-603-2781