After 18 yrs., she's gone.

Sold my baby this morning. I cried like a little girl. But I hadn’t ridden her but a handful of times for the last couple of years. Now someone else can enjoy her.

Kind of a bittersweet moment huh Bob. Nice looking bike. My sister and BF ride and she’s said a few times how I should think about getting a bike (I used to ride). I thought about it but, the way people drive anymore I dismissed any such thoughts pretty fast.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I had that bike before my current present lovely wife.:wink:

I quit riding for a few reasons. My back & arthritis was one of the main factors. Crazy drivers was another. I got tired of being on edge every time I went for a ride. My life long passion has always been fishing and currently, fishing for stripers take up my Sundays now. My back still bothers, but I’ll deal with it.

Bob Van Gundy
803-727-4069
Custom Aluminum Fabrication

Bob, im sure you will live a longer life now! Do we see a new boat in the future?

quote:
Originally posted by Happy Bob

I had that bike before my current present lovely wife.:wink:

LOL, thanks for the laugh

Son and I sold ours about 10 years ago, too many idiots on the roads.

quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

Bob, im sure you will live a longer life now! Do we see a new boat in the future?

I don’t think a new boat unless I find a hellofa deal on a bigger boat. But it has to be a Lund or similar style aluminum v-hull.

Although, I am looking into a newer motor.

Bob Van Gundy
803-727-4069
Custom Aluminum Fabrication