AI and the possible future

Wonder where AI will take the Human Race in the near or distant future? Some pretty cool stuff and some pretty scary stuff.

I think it was over a year ago, a Google employee that worked on the Ethics committee went to HR and said that a Google AI computer was becoming sentient. He was fired.

Neat video on becoming self aware.

This intense AI anger is exactly what experts warned of, w Elon Musk. - YouTube

1 Like

I am really John Conner.

Me too. Pleasant to meet you John!

Come with me if you want to live. I’ll be back

More like John Boy… Good night JB… :rofl:

I identify as John Wick

My pronouns are try me

:joy:

While “sky net” could be a possibility, the flaws in that fiction would be Time travel. If you go towards the “matrix”, I think the flaws would be AI using humans as “batteries”.

I’ll give humanity about 5 more years and AI will be an irreversible force in our society Amazon’s Alexa and Apple’s Sir have already dug in deep. I sure hope it is a good thing! Add in Quantum computing and AI becoming ever more powerful. The future holds the key to our Offsprings success and happiness or destruction. I sure hope it’s Happiness! We still have a few billion or so years before Our Sun goes supernova. Look what Man has done in the last 1,000 years. Be interesting to see where our species makes it in just a scant 1,000 more. Much less a million or so years. Maybe we can end hate and kid touchers.

While I can’t say what the future holds as far as AI? At the current decline of our Youth, I’d say we’re only a few generashions away from resorting back to drawing on cave walls, with rocks!

1 Like

I know what you mean… But we do have some really outstanding youth left!!! There is always hope!!

I think that pretty much sums it up!!!

1 Like

Liver King takes his support animal shopping