AK 47 ammo

I know its a 7.62, but what is that when you go to buy at an ammo store?? Thought it was a .308, but it doesn’t go into clip. Is there a short and a long round?? Thanks in advance.

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-7-62x39-the-same-as-a-308

12mm bullet length difference, greater for entire cartridge

Thanks. I must have bought the 7.62x51, whereas I needed the 7.62x39.

Magazine they dont use clips

Affirmative, 7.62x39 for AKs.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

They have loads of it at Acadamy, CHEAP

And if you’re going to reload for it (no real reason to), it takes a .310 caliber bullet, not a .308.

Mark
Southport 28TE
2X Yamaha F250
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

The good thing about the AK platform is they are trash cans when it comes to ammo. You can shoot the cheapest stuff out there and they rarely have issue.

“You don’t always know where you stand till you know that you won’t run away.” ~Slipknot

It’s not talking crap if you can back it up…and nothing can back it up better than facts.

uhhhhh, oh goodness.

Mark, he couldn’t figure out what ammunition went in his rifle…do you think he’s reloading it?

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Dude…Not my gun…I asked before I did something stupid. Not getting into a www ***** fight. Thanks barbawang.