all the rain lately

Well done sir.

What are you shooting with for your macros?

The last picture is phenomenal.

www.baturinphotography.com

Color, clarity, and composition… incredible display of photography. Thanks for sharing.

><>

your best work to date pox!

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Wow !!!

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

http://beartales.me/2012/11/11/raindrops-like-you-have-never-seen-them-before/

As you can see they are not my photos . I can get close but I don’t have the optics . I just wanted to liven up the photo section and get some new work from ya’ll .

They are some cool photos tho . Will you post a (great) photo that you consider different . I will later when I get on my other puter.

Oh weathefishes, I was coming back after some responses to let everyone know .

I messed around with water dripping once before…but I need to do some more. Very creative stuff can come from this, but I haven’t spent the time.

Those look good Ricky , I did a few like these . The rapid shooting cameras comes in handy here .
I have seen some with different colors of water , I am guessing they have different color cards in the background .

It’s amazing what the camera can capture that the eye can’t see . Bring more on folks oh and they don’t have to be great :slight_smile:

White plate, few drops of food coloring, manual focus, camera that will shoot 9fps, and you’re good to go.

quote:
Originally posted by Fishingpox

Oh weathefishes, I was coming back after some responses to let everyone know .

So you created a thread in the photography section to showcase work that was not yours but play it off as though it were?

*Siriusly?..

A long long slow walk in the spartina gives you time to think big thoughts and put your mind back into order.

• Flatscaster

Beautiful pics…I think I had an acid ■■■■■■■■■

“you win some, you lose some…but nothing beats getting some!”