American Hero needs our help

http://www.gofundme.com/corneliusfund

To everyone I know in all seriousness I served with this man in Iraq. He lost his eye sight as well as other injuries when a road side bomb went off and shortly after his life started to get back to normal his wife passed away leaving him and his children alone and then last year he fell victim to identify theft and severely crippled his finances. If you are able to donate anything or know someone that can to help him out please do so. He is an American hero, a stand up guy and needs our help please share this and donate anything you can. Remember, he was there for for everyone in this country when we needed him. Thank you

I know everyone gets tired of these things and decide to turn a blind eye because it doesn’t effect them personally but take one second to think if that was your brother or father or son. This is a good man and deserves our help. He is in a situation where he can’t help himself and make money or get a job and he put his life on the line so that we can sleep safely in our beds at night. I think that deserves $1 or $2 or $5. Every little bit helps and a couple of dollars won’t hurt most of us. Take for a second to think about the menatal toll this has to have taken on this man. Have a little humanity please and take a minute out of your life please. Thank and thank you.

bump

thanks for help guys, there is still plenty of room for more help if people csn look into their hearts to help out. I’m not asking to break the bank. A couple of dollars is all it takes if we can get more people to help this man out. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.