Ammunition shortage..

Absolutely no proof from me, just speculation. As Thanksgiving approaches I love to do some target shooting with several different guns. I don’t want to deplete my ammunition “stock pile”, so I’ve been searching high and low to purchase more for a good family day of shooting. Can’t find it! About the only thing available is bird shot for shotguns.

Friends at a gathering we all talk about this situation and one old boy brings up Soros buying into Ammunition manufactures. and then you do some searching and find many Gun Control Groups buying stock in Ammunition companies. How do you stop Gun owners? Taking away the ability to have bullets for you gun would be a good way. Why would George Soros and many other big money Gun haters buy into Ammunition companies?

Not a lot online, but enough to make a person wonder?

https://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/democratic-financier-george-soros-invested-firearm-companies-while-backing-gun

I know the election year scenario, and the wuhan lock down are being blamed by many, but I think it’s more than that.

Now for the bashing. as I said much speculation from me… But something is up with this HUGE ammunition shortage and also the ability to get gun Parts. Son and I were going to do another build and there is nothing to be had.

Here’s some more speculation on my part. I say we are in for another large mass scale murder spree with someone using an AR platform giving more fuel to grab guns from citizens:question: I hope not though. Thanks for “listening” to my rant.

Try these guys if you haven’t already. I just bought 1,000 rounds of 9mm and 200 rounds of 00 Buck. Not for me but for a friend that lives far far away. I personally don’t own any guns. You couldn’t give me one but these people are pretty good…

https://precisiononeammunition.com

Lol on the far far away. I’ll give that link a try. Thank you.

Fred. I figured they would always try to tax and regulate the ammunition companies out of business. Never thought about the George Soros scenario. You make a good point. Scary!!!
Last week when I went to Charleston PSA Mount pleasant had quite a few AR parts in stock. Got a couple more lowers and a 224 Valkyrie upper. 20-in SS barrel with bcg. There’s been 224 Valkyrie ammo on the shelves.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

They actually manufacture there. Right off Clements Ferry across from the creamatarium*

You ever mess with a Binary Trigger? I want one for my 10/22.

Have one in a 556 rifle and one in a 300 blackout pistol. Franklin armory. Takes a little getting used to. With a little practice you will think you’re Jerry mitchellak.
I also have a fostech gen 1. Not as good you can outrun the gun.
I did not know they had them for the 10/22
Googled them. Apparently YouTube has blocked the videos.
But optics planet has them for the 1022 in stock for $289.
I see one coming to the house in the very near future. Pinch my panties the next couple weeks.

22 life’s a day

Crap I just realized something. I don’t have a 10/22.

22 life’s a day

I think the leftist are trying every vector possible.

Was at Twin Ponds a while back. Two lanes down, there was a nice looking elderly couple sitting and watching. They had a target stand at about 20 yds. No gun. No ammo. No other gear. Just a simple paper target at about 20 yds. They were nice enough. But, that was it. When the range goes safe, generally, people that don’t need to go down range walk around a chat a little. This couple just sat and, while polite, would not engage. After a few hours, they left.

I came away really thinking all they were doing was taking up a lane so it couldn’t be used by a real shooter. That made me wonder about the rest of this gun/ammo shortage. Certainly, people are buying guns like never before. We’ve clearly out paced the manufacturers’ production capacity. And, the same with ammo. But, if I was a gun control nut/globalist/leftist type, and I had plenty of cash, buying up inventory and production capacity would be an effective tactic.

--------------------------- 17' Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl 26' Palmer Scott project hull 14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

I am still waiting for the “authorities” to come take my guns…all we heard after President Obama was elected, and it seems some of the resident members are freaking out again. Last I checked, I still had my shotguns and rifles, President Obama didn’t come for them.

There are a lot of supplies in shortage right now…construction materials have shot sky high, my fence contractor has been building fences for 20 years, he cant get wire because of shipping backlog. Look around the grocery store shelves, a lot of items haven’t been there since February. Most likely Covid19 is the culprit…all it takes is for a few shipping/trucking companies lose a driver or 3 , and the entire row of dominoes starts to fall.

Don’t get caught short again, I bought 8 boxes last time this happened, still have 5 left…more than enough to get me through deer season. I will purchase 10 boxes when it comes back, no need to panic. Looks like the shortage will end soon.

https://observer-me.com/2020/11/04/news/the-ammo-shortage-shouldnt-last-much-longer/

Did anyone say they were panicking Polly? If the reason is the wuhan bug like you suggest, let’s quit fear mongering about it and get back to work

I’ve got plenty just enjoy target-shooting as much if not more than hunting and don’t want to deplete my supply.

Since you brought up authorities coming for our guns, it was your man Biden that said hell yea I’m coming for them and promised to put Beto in charge of gun control.

Poly,
Like Fred said, Biden/Beto have said out loud repeatedly that the are coming for the guns. (I’m not worried about it as I have none.) I tend to take them at their word.

--------------------------- 17' Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl 26' Palmer Scott project hull 14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

Would you kindly post up a link, or c/p language that specifically says Joe Biden is coming for all guns?

Banning assault weaponry, and high capacity mags is a different subject.

As I said, same rhetoric was being spewed when President Obama took office…ask any gun shop owner, President Obama was the best gun salesman , that’s a fact.

Post a link, or c/p where Joe Biden says he’s coming for all guns…assault weaponry and high capacity mags , different subject.

So you do admit he is coming for guns. That’s a start for you. I’ll bet a dollar you own a couple semi autos in wooded stock.

No ,I said assault weaponry and high capacity magazines were a different story. Seems in todays world, people use these to shoot up concerts and little kids in school. Those assault weapons should be left for military/police use.

No, I own a L.C. Smith double trigger, and a Ruger #1, they are used the most. Have an old hammer action 20 ga that was my grandfathers, it sits in the cabinet as a dust collector.

If you have even a rudimentary understanding of the 2nd Amendment, you know that the intent of that amendment is to enable the citizenry to protect itself from an unwanted government.

If you have even a rudimentary understanding of guns, you know that there is zero practical application of the idea of an assault weapon. I can take the action out of my bolt 22lr rifle and drop into a scary looking black plastic stock with a pistol grip and all of a sudden it is magically transformed from a squirrel gun into a slayer of thousands.

You’re such a putz. You want to know what Biden and Beta have said? Google will rains links on you if you ask.

Okay what is classified as an assault weapon and high capacity magazine.
It’s not just an AR. That’s going to include your Ruger 22 your Glocks and all your handguns with more then10-round capability… rewind back to the Democratic debates They all said they want your guns.

22 life’s a day

All of mine fell overboard on a trip to the flemish cap.

A friend of my 3rd cousin twice removed stated she gets her ammunition from

wmtac.com

she’s a twenty year old single mom that uses the 2A to protect herself and her children

I alike Pelosi have a quiver full of 125 Thunderhead tipped arrows that require no suppressor…I’m just an old squaw with excellent long bow groupings, SBD