Android Call Blockers

What android call blocker are any of you using? I get the weirdest calls, mainly about my wife (not sure what is going on there) and am looking for a good call blocker.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

I will make it easy on you…I will stop calling about your wife…Just give me her direct number

If only it were that easy. Not you Easy.

If they were calling about my wife, I think I’d try to find out who and why, and fix that problem. My wife and dog are off limits.

I’ve got an Android, but don’t don’t know anything about call blockers.

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Sounds like an easy way for me to get her number…

I think if you long press (hold) on the number in the call log, you can block it.

It’s a scam Larry. I have been getting these calls from a “Pacific Collections” that says they have a complaint filed against my wife and if she doesn’t come forward to accept service the Sheriff will come out to our house with a warrant for her arrest. This has been going on for a couple of years. The funny thing is, they only call MY cell #. At first I tried to get to the bottom of this but whomever it is is beyond reasonable and a total idiot. I then started having fun by telling them they didn’t have a hair on their a** if hey didn’t send the Sheriff out immediately. Now I am just annoyed.

Not sure which Android phone you have but my Samsung Galaxy S5 allows me to add numbers to an Auto-reject list. Like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J9Xl6MY4VI

2013 Tidewater 180CC
115 Yamaha

Motorola Moto G. If it has such a feature, I have not found it.

The “simplest” way is to edit the phone number (usually click on the 3 dots to get the menu), then select to send all calls to voicemail. I did this for a certain number. They left a few messages, then eventually quit calling.

Or, I found these instructions…
http://allaboutmotog.com/moto-g-how-to-guide/how-to-block-certain-callers-on-moto-g-moto-e-and-moto-x/

John

15’ Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro