Annual CharlestonFishing.com member's oyster roast

Get em straightened out Marshgrass!! I would like to come, I can make some BQ or Red Beans and Rice.

Mdaddy…I did not see my name on that pie list. Hahaha

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

I think me and Got2Go are in. As long as it ain’t flat offshore… well then we will see :smiley:

“mr keys”

Oysters will be available for $30 per bushel already washed

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn

Mdaddy…I did not see my name on that pie list. Hahaha

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

I got one for you and one to share with that kid you were helping with the fund raiser.

Nice job on the hustle and the posts about your Dad…See you at the roast…I’ll be the one harassing Bonzo…and embarrassing my family.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

The way I count on the pies right now is 12. I’m adding one more for sellsfish if he shows up.

Same deal…pies will be named and you don’t show…they up for grabs.

Just to make it an even number…Captn Fritz as well.

You peeps show up, it’ll be a throwdown.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Mdaddy, you the man!

Count 4 in for me. We bring something.

Double D.

The Warden and I are in. I’ll see if my fishing buddy and his wife want to attend again, I’ll suspect they will. We had a great time last year.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 23 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 19 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

I plan to pitch in on couple bushels of oysters

J Ford

What time do ya’ll start showing up? My wife just told me she wants to spend the weekend in Charleston, so you can add 2 to the list!

I plan on being there around 9AM. Usually oysters start coming off around 11AM and we go until they are gone or you are slap full. If you have replied with a specific head count or an item(s) you are bringing above, thank you. If you have something you’d like to bring please chime in.
Can anyone confirm the oyster cookers there are in working order? If not then I’ll bring my gear.
I’ll vouch for a bushel of oysters and will bring name tags and sharpies.
jford, why don’t you just do one bushel for now?
sophish, I’ll leave it up to you, BBQ or red beans and rice…either sounds good to me.
Thanks for all the support and I can’t wait to see everybody there again this year. Thank you!

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Bonzo I will confirm everything is good with the cooker. Sorry coming out of the holidays and work is busy busy as I am sure everyone else is as well.

Confirmed all good on the cooker.

For my crew, I’m in for at one bushel…found out that we could have gotten by with just one the other night instead of the 2 I bought. If you need it, I’ll go 1.5 bushels.

The Warden made a pretty good spinach dip New Years Eve…I’ll see if I can get her to do that with some corn chips.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 23 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 19 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

BONZO, Put my family down for 3 Bushels and get ready to rumble. Pies will be on the table with names until 2pm…no shows get gone.

Try to make it past 1pm this time bud.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

We’ll be there with 4. If we’re short, put us down for a bushel. Not sure what else we’ll bring, if there is something needed, let me know.

Dibs on Peapods tent in Bonzo’s front yard.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

mdaddy has already prepaid for the tent space in Bonzo’s front yard…whether the Pod shows up remains to be seen…thanks for updating guys…I’ll make notes on my end and we’ll keep moving…
If someone vouches for a bushel of oysters but plans on bringing themselves please make that clear…Paul (Sellsfish) will be taking care of the rest of us for $30 per bushel…thanks Paul!

I let Apickett know that the oyster cooker is working fine, I have used it twice in the past couple of months, if it were to break it would get fixed quickly, we (the club) use it often. I will bring a bottle of propane too. I will plan on being there at 8 to open the gate. I am in for three people total, my wife, my mother and I. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Big thanks to joseph69 for reserving our spot at the club.

quote:
Originally posted by joseph69

I let Apickett know that the oyster cooker is working fine, I have used it twice in the past couple of months, if it were to break it would get fixed quickly, we (the club) use it often. I will bring a bottle of propane too. I will plan on being there at 8 to open the gate. I am in for three people total, my wife, my mother and I. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

10-4 thank you!