Annual CharlestonFishing.com member's oyster roast

The oyster roast is back baby! CF admin have coordinated the booking of the West Ashley Outboard Motor Club for Saturday January 26th, 2019 for the event. This is the Saturday of the Charleston Boat Show so hopefully some of the out of towners can double up on the weekend like they’ve done in the past. Simon at Haddrells always has to work the boat show so if you see him there that weekend please treat him nice!
This is a member supported event. All food, drink, entertainment, labor and materials are provided by various members of Charleston Fishing.com. This event is also free! This event is kid and dog friendly! The only thing we ask that you do not bring is your wife, your girlfriend AND your mistress; only one of those please Fishb8!
We will be updating this thread with oyster buying opportunities and keeping up with who is bringing what. Mark your calendar and let’s party!

WAOMC
3450 McLeod Mill Rd
Johns Island, Charleston County 29455

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Woohoo, putting it on my calendar! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Please count on a jumbo pot of African Pompano Chowdah.
Will have bowl & spoons.
BYO mug to make walking around with some easier.

As I recall, in the past, there was a family peddling pecan pies…hope to see them again.
I’ll have some tupperware for yas to take home.

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

The oyster roast is back baby! CF admin have coordinated the booking of the West Ashley Outboard Motor Club for Saturday January 26th, 2019 for the event. This is the Saturday of the Charleston Boat Show so hopefully some of the out of towners can double up on the weekend like they’ve done in the past. Simon at Haddrells always has to work the boat show so if you see him there that weekend please treat him nice!
This is a member supported event. All food, drink, entertainment, labor and materials are provided by various members of Charleston Fishing.com. This event is also free! This event is kid and dog friendly! The only thing we ask that you do not bring is your wife, your girlfriend AND your mistress; only one of those please Fishb8!</font id=“red”>
We will be updating this thread with oyster buying opportunities and keeping up with who is bringing what. Mark your calendar and let’s party!

WAOMC
3450 McLeod Mill Rd

2 comments:

1. I guess your wife wont be there then
  2. But what if they are friends

Looking forward to that Chowdah Dave! And possibly a pecan pie. Where is that guy?

quote:
Originally posted by Fishb8
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

This is a member supported event. All food, drink, entertainment, labor and materials are provided by various members of Charleston Fishing.com. This event is also free! This event is kid and dog friendly! The only thing we ask that you do not bring is your wife, your girlfriend AND your mistress; only one of those please Fishb8!</font id=“red”>

WAOMC
3450 McLeod Mill Rd

2 comments:

1. I guess your wife wont be there then
  2. But what if they are friends

dammit...ok, you can proceed as planned...

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas !

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Sounds like fun, hope to make it.

cheers

I’m not a Dr, those are my initials and I cant edit my user name. Please do not contact me regarding medical issues :slight_smile:

Sounds wonderful, hope to be there!

Looking forward to meeting some folks.

Bonzo

Plan on my trailer being in your driveway the week before the Oyster Roast…I’ll need a hose for the portable Jacuzzi as well. TIA

Peapod asked me to RSVP for him plus 3. Mark it down.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Peapod asked me to RSVP for him plus 3. Mark it down.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Pod can stay in the trailer but he gots to take a shower before getting in the Jacuzzui…and recent shot record.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

As far as peddling pies…you can’t buy one of my pies.

Now I’m making 8 pies for:

1. Pod

2)Skinny

3)23Sailfish

4)that marine biologist…the one that has the dog parties

5)boatpoor

1. CHRIS V

2. Fat Rat

3. Black Bart

You boys don’t show up by 2 pm…they go on the table for grabs or trade for crack.

If you scared…say you scared. I’ll supply others if the above DO show.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Sounds great. I plan to make it this year and bring some family. My Bro and Sis in law done moved to Wisconsin. They made it last yr and I had to work.

J Ford

I see I must show up with that invitation from Mdaddy! Don’t want to miss out on that pie! See ya"ll Jan.26

I have a family sized tent we can set up for a changing room. That is unless Pea plans on bathing au naturel? In that case count me out.

quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

I see I must show up with that invitation from Mdaddy! Don’t want to miss out on that pie! See ya"ll Jan.26

You bet. Will be good to meet you. Bonzo can cook some stirs and Dave makes righteous Chowda. The place is perfect for an oyster roast.

We’ll see if any of the rest show up. I also got a pie for Bug Catcher and the guy who fishes on the side of the road. The search engine doesn’t work well for me and my memory is not what it used to be so that’s that. See you there.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Memory, what memory, I cant remember where I left mine!

This topic has strayed AND we need a sticky!

Marsha
23 Sea Hunt

If I can remember i’ll bring some fresh sticky strip bass cheveci!