Annual CharlestonFishing.com member's oyster roast

thank you to all who made this possible…lots of smiles and laughs and a few oysters too…love you guys…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Sure hate I missed it! Hope some one has some pictures and will post some! Hope some one got my pie and are enjoying it

We too had a wonderful time and it was good to see those there.
What a pretty day it was too.
Got my pie too and just had a piece with coffee…deeeliciois!!

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

When my gout flares up, I drink some pure Knudsen cherry juice,good luck boatpoor. I know my gout will get worse when I start eating the Shad and roe.haha

quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

Sure hate I missed it! Hope some one has some pictures and will post some! Hope some one got my pie and are enjoying it

I would have enjoyed meeting you! And your pie was great!

It was a really fun time!

DG34YF…Mdaddy made you a beautiful pie. I have it. Check your PM to get it.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 23 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 19 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Great day yesterday and thank you to everyone that worked to pull this off again this year. Thank you to Bonzo for organizing things, Joey for securing the club and covering the rent. To everyone that brought food and purchased oysters. To Mdaddy for baking what seemed like 100 pecan pies. It is always fun to see everyone and add a few new faces to the event each year.

Thanks to everyone that made yesterday possible. The weather was great as was the company. Sorry for those of you that could not make it. Bonzo as always did the Lion’s share of organizing and cooking and for that we are thankful. Thanks Paul for getting the oysters, they were delicious? I actually ate some this year instead of shucking them all for the wife. Mdaddy, the pie was great, had a big piece last night. It was really good to see folks, missed seeing a few. Thanks again to all, it was a nice weekend!

Oh, and many of you missed out on some good pies. I knew Peapod wouldn’t come, I’m not sure her even really exists. I had a train whistle for you Ricky.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Thanks all for the good time and good eats. Weather was perfect and oysters were delicious. Got a couple new oysters fans at the house now. Mdaddy the pies are killer! Great location too. Good to see everyone again. Gonna eat the rest Monday night Bonzo. Had a great weekend in Chas. Having motel up road is way to go and for sure to be annual thing. Thanks again from jford crowd.

J Ford

Thanks Bonzo for all you’re hard work on making this oyster roast come through and a special thanks to Apickett for making this website happen.

I had a blast…and so did my family…inspite of me being there.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

That’s great, thanks for the picture, looks like a great place with fun people! Just got a call from my Dr., after a new blood test it seams that I have pseudogout! It a type that has and overage of calcuim acid instead of urea acid. It seams I can eat seafood and red meat again. but there is no cure!

quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

That’s great, thanks for the picture, looks like a great place with fun people! Just got a call from my Dr., after a new blood test it seams that I have pseudogout! It a type that has and overage of calcuim acid instead of urea acid. It seams I can eat seafood and red meat again. but there is no cure!

I got some whistling pig that will make you forget about any kind of gouts you got…for a while.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy

Thanks Bonzo for all you’re hard work on making this oyster roast come through and a special thanks to Apickett for making this website happen.

I had a blast…and so did my family…inspite of me being there.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Well shoot…my crew made me pull anchor too soon…we missed getting in the photo! :frowning_face:

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 23 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 19 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

</font id=“size6”>Hahaha…us too

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC