Another big question

Heard today that the feds wont let Edisto put the sand off the road back on the beach! Says it’s to dirty! What the Heck!!!

i have no knowledge of this…but if you think about it…would you want sand that has soaked up sewage, oil, gas, and whatever, back on the beach for your kids to play in? I’m sure that if what you say is true then they have their reasons.

WOW, thats the first place I thought it would go. Where the hell did it come from?

Was posting same time as you, ST, so didn’t see your reply. I’m sure the Feds can get it right, joke.

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

I bet most of that sand was from “beach renourishment” to begin with.

They have certainly been dumping that sand on the beach for 6-7 days now. Palmetto is pretty clear and the yards/driveways were holding the majority or the remaining sand last time I looked. As far as the poo sand goes there are at least a dozen or so exposed/open septic tanks in the first 10 blocks so to some extent it’s all poo sand as of now.

I hate poo sand… That being said, it probably has some nice exfoliation properties for your skin…

all that sand … needle in a hay stack. That stuff has been washed away and long gone. What about all the fish poop in the ocean water? What they gonna do about that?

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Isn’t that what pluff mud is?.. poo sand?

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com

Pluff mud is what keeps condo’s away, or so I hear that’s what people hope for

Poo sand helps your oysters grow

First, Most, Biggest