Any bets

On who will win the upcoming fight, between Mayweather and Pacquiao!

If Paquiao was 10 years younger I’d be willing to bet on him, but now, I really have no idea. I wouldn’t want to be on either one’s bad side.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

I like Pacquiao! I realize that it is a lot of Self Promotion and business, to build up the fights and purse’s! I would like to see him beat the S**t out of Mayweather, just to shut him up! Pacquaio, seems like a genuwine nice guy out of the ring! Don’t get me wrong, Mayweather can fight. His defense is top notch, but he has ducked this fight for to long! Maybe he was waiting for age to slow down Pacquaio:question: Only trouble is, age is catching up with him to. He has been getting hit pretty good in his last few fights!

I’ll put a friendly 20 on Floyd, you in?

Fishing Nerd

“you win some, you lose some…but nothing beats getting some!”

You got it,I’m in for 20! You know they are going to make a Trilogy out of this, don’t you? Each one wins one, then they have the Money Fight! Then they both retire, with a S**t load of cash:wink:

quote:
You got it,I'm in for 20! You know they are going to make a Trilogy out of this, don't you? Each one wins one, then they have the Money Fight! Then they both retire, with a S**t load of cash
They should have a s**t load of cash after charging $100 to watch the fight! I will wait for the DVD:smiley:

War Eagle 115 yamaha 4 stroke

Depends on which camp pays the judges the most.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

You got it,I’m in for 20! You know they are going to make a Trilogy out of this, don’t you? Each one wins one, then they have the Money Fight! Then they both retire, with a S**t load of cash:wink:

You may be onto something there! Should be a good one tho! My heart wants Pacman to win but my money thinks Mayweather has heavier hands and the speed to match! We will know soon enough

Fishing Nerd

The King of evasion is still King… It’s a good possibility that boxing is now officially dead. People won’t pay that kind of money to see that little bit of action. MMA from here on out, watch.

Fishing Nerd

i saw the fight on rerun last night. pretty lame. duck duck duck jab. guess he has earned the “prize” fighter title.

180million to Mayweather and 120million to Manny P. I think they bot won.

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.