Any Dog Whispers In The House?

I can tell that Bossdog know dogs :sunglasses: And Easy got a black eye :face_with_head_bandage:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

I’d have 2 Black Eyes, if was to try that:smiley:

Me too. And probably a heart attack!

quote:
We need to think of dogs in human terms, too.

Wrong. Listen to Bossdog. Dogs are not human and don’t behave the same way. They are pack animals. Although some do behave better than some humans do and some have much more sense too.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

I’d have 2 Black Eyes, if was to try that:smiley:

I didn’t know you were married. i can’t wait to show her some of the stuff you put on here.

“Enough hijacking, this is a major thread”

Pea, if you did that, you would have a new roomie[:0] You’d come home one day and there I’d be, setting in your easy chair drinkin your beer:smiley:

But how are the dogs doing? Who hijacked this thread? :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

RBF, started it! Guess his recovery ain’t working so good:face_with_head_bandage:

If you don’t have loads and loads of free time to spend with your dogs in training/bonding I’ve seen a shock collar produce good results used only in extreme situations.

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

If you don’t have loads and loads of free time to spend with your dogs in training/bonding I’ve seen a shock collar produce good results used only in extreme situations.

And think of all the energy I have spent whipping my wife’s a$$ while trying to train that stupid Basset Hound, when I could have just used a shocker collar. It will come in real handy when we are out walking the dog in the neighborhood, and the dog poops in a neighbor’s yard. Saves me from having to keep explaining to the neighbors that I am not beating my wife, I am just training the dog…

RBF

My name is RBF, and I am a recovering major thread hijacker.

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

And think of all the energy I have spent whipping my wife’s a$$ while trying to train that stupid Basset Hound, when I could have just used a shocker collar. It will come in real handy when we are out walking the dog in the neighborhood, and the dog poops in a neighbor’s yard. Saves me from having to keep explaining to the neighbors that I am not beating my wife, I am just training the dog…

RBF

My name is RBF, and I am a recovering major thread hijacker.

That’s just messed up! but funny…DH.

Don’t know which one but me thinks there are a few screws loose
here somewhere!:wink:

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown