Any fish?

Anyone been out lately? Wanting to go but every time I plan on going something comes up making it so I can’t. Adulting SUCKS!!

Go. Water temperature Sunday was 73. Cherry Grove. Been catching Sheepshead at the jetties. The redfish schools have broken up and are in their typical spots. Still catching a few trout. And the flounder have moved in from offshore. Have been catching a lot more black drum than normal.20"-26". My typical black drum usually seems to be around 12 in. Maybe I have just figured them out after all these years. I’m probably going to lay out of work Thursday. My goal is to try to get a grand slam. If I do I will post pictures. Cuz we all know if there’s not pictures it did not happen.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

yeah I am thinking about going Thursday also. I got to get a root canal tomorrow so my day will be shot, I just got to make sure my wife don’t have any honey do list before i say i am going!!

Don’t worry your honey-do list will be there when you get home. Might just have to do a little more. To get out of the dog house. I’m going in the morning.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

yeah you don’t know the ole lady! lol, I really didn’t have the extra money to go this week, maybe I can get there soon enough!