Any Game of Thrones fans in here?

I’m way late to the party but is this show any good? Everyone talks about it at work and I feel clueless!

EDIT: I should’ve titled this thread as “anyone watch/watched Game of Thrones” instead of just asking fans of the show!

Yes, it’s good. Only reason I ever get HBO these days

Thanks!

was watching Game of Thrones on my mobile at the gym…couple of scenes made me dam near fall off the treadmill…it is an awesome show…brutal, sexy and raw…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Bonzo on how to watch Game of Thrones…

Karma is 360 degrees

Some got to win, some got to lose…

pretty much yea…

I watched one episode last year and got hooked…ended up watching every episode from each season and I am currently waiting for the new season to begin.
They leave you at the edge of your seat at the end of each episode!

Scott Fulton
AgentOwned Realty
Scott.Fulton@AgentOwnedRealty.com

Key West 1720

Come on Bonzo, only kidding. I just had the most hilarious visual when I read your post. Above picture comes close.

Jamesblunt. I love the show. Didn’t get into it until the third season. Saw an episode and decided to start at the beginning. I have religiously watched it since.

Karma is 360 degrees

Some got to win, some got to lose…

quote:
Originally posted by jipride

Come on Bonzo, only kidding. I just had the most hilarious visual when I read your post. Above picture comes close.

no, I’m agreeing with you…I was a shoelace from being just like that!

daenerys targaryen (yes, I googled it for spelling) is one of the hottest characters I’ve ever seen…plus she has fricken dragons! what!!!

Got into it late as well…all that furor over the “Red Wedding” got me interested and I binge-watched seasons 1,2 & 3 to catch up - been watching it religiously ever since.

-Lewis

http://www.lowcountrykayakanglers.com

http://www.facebook.com/groups/lowcountrykayakanglers/

Giants, monsters, sword fighting, hot queens that control dragons, nasty politics, mass murder, incest, drunk midgets banging hot hookers, sex in the ice, fat guys getting laid, everyone gets nude, slaves, castration, women with magic lady parts that create smoke and death, big giant sword bearing women that kill big giant sword bearing men, and a guy called little finger.

I’d say the show covers all the bases fairly well!

quote:
Originally posted by jughed

Giants, monsters, sword fighting, hot queens that control dragons, nasty politics, mass murder, incest, drunk midgets banging hot hookers, sex in the ice, fat guys getting laid, everyone gets nude, slaves, castration, women with magic lady parts that create smoke and death, big giant sword bearing women that kill big giant sword bearing men, and a guy called little finger.

I’d say the show covers all the bases fairly well!

I believe you summed it up perfectly!

Scott Fulton
AgentOwned Realty
Scott.Fulton@AgentOwnedRealty.com

Key West 1720

no doubt! nailed it…so to speak…

Written by McRapey. Geeze at the back story between he/Tor books and Theodore Beale.