Any Large Bird Owners

I have a Molucan Cockatoo that I adopted ( rescued) … Had for 6 years, She is 16…maybe looking to rehome.

Brian

Woodfloats?

I have four birds. Greater Sulphur Crested Cockatoo, Timneh African Grey, Double Yellow Head Amazon and a Senegal. My hands are full but I have friends with large birds and space/time to devote to a new member. Shoot me some details and I’ll see if I can help.

Custom Decals, Signs and Lettering</font id=“Verdana”>

Carolina Skiff J14, 25 Merc & Hydra-Sports 1800cc, 150 Johnson

Some of those birds live a long time don’t they?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

For the most part. Large cockatoos have an expectancy in the range of 50-70 years. Greys are around 40-60 years, amazons are around 50-70 years and senegals are around 30-40 years. Macaws are around 50-70 years. They are life long companions and our birds are our children. They need lots of attention and interaction, especially to thrive and to continue to learn new things.

Custom Decals, Signs and Lettering</font id=“Verdana”>

Carolina Skiff J14, 25 Merc & Hydra-Sports 1800cc, 150 Johnson

Dadgum, I had no idea those birds live that long. Hell…they could outlive you…wow.

No I have not found anyone interested and yes she will live a long time

Feel free to PM me

Woodfloats?

Can these birds be re introduced to the wild…?

The Crab Shack Restaurant on Tybee Island has a nice aviary of different large birds. I don’t know if they’d be interested, but she’d get lots of people saying hello to her. And you’d get to visit her.

http://www.thecrabshack.com/

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 19 year old (boy of leisure)
1 - 1 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

No This Bird had never seen the wild it was Hand Raised

Woodfloats?