Anybody Heading to Ctown?

Any of you fellows heading to Charleston and back to Gtown, MI, PI or MB this week? If so can you pick something up for me? PM me for details, I’d appreciate it.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Heading to Pawleys tomorrow, what do you need?

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson

PM Sent OFM.

Mark
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

Headed to Goose Creek Friday & can swing through Charleston if necessary. Live in Debordieu so would be glad to meet you sat. a.m. Will not be back from GC til late fri night. Let me know by thurs night

Appreciate it but its been handled.

Mark