Anybody know of a carb counter

Any good carb counter - calorie programs out there that are easy to use for my wife , She’s diabetic and likes easy and cooks a lot .

Skinnee man , how about making a program and I’ll write up some html for ya :smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by Fishingpox

Any good carb counter - calorie programs out there that are easy to use for my wife , She’s diabetic and likes easy and cooks a lot .

Skinnee man , how about making a program and I’ll write up some html for ya :smiley:

Myfitness pal app is pretty solid IMO. The free version has a ton of info and give calories, fat, and carb breakdowns of loads of meals. You can can UPC code and get the info. It’s a really good efficient way to keep a food log for the day, and will sync with a lot of fitness trackers too. The pay version I believe has even more in depth tools that might help with targeting carbs better.

You gonna talk or FISH!

Thanks FISHMORE , I’ll check out that Myfitness ,

Was going to recommend the same one my fitness pal

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

I dowwnloaded it to wifes Ipad , looks good !!! thanks again !!!

Fishingpox, you tell your wife, I like her too:smiley:

Easy , that’s what bothers me , she’s been calling out EASY a lot in her sleep [:0]

Does she like box wine:question::wink: