Anybody missing a leg?

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20150613/PC16/150619659/coroner-human-leg-found-at-dolphin-cove-marina

I’ve still got mine attached to me. That’d be a gruesome thing to find.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 20 year old (boy of leisure)
1 - 17 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

quote:
Originally posted by sand N suds

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20150613/PC16/150619659/coroner-human-leg-found-at-dolphin-cove-marina

I had a one legged girl whip my a$$ with an electric prostectic leg she had. That bad boy was meant for Christmas’ were we used the the leg as the stand in tree, had several family Christmas’ but she had to go. I packed her leg in the trunk and she hopped off never to been seen again.

Sleeping with a one legged women is strange, I always keep sliding to the side…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:

I had a one legged girl (Eileen?)</font id=“blue”> whip my a$$ with an electric prostectic leg she had. That bad boy was meant for Christmas’ were we used the the leg as the stand in tree, had several family Christmas’ but she had to go. I packed her leg in the trunk and she hopped off never to been seen again.

RBF

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

That marina has always been kinda shady…

17’ Mako

quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:

I had a one legged girl (Eileen?)</font id=“blue”> whip my a$$ with an electric prostectic leg she had. That bad boy was meant for Christmas’ were we used the the leg as the stand in tree, had several family Christmas’ but she had to go. I packed her leg in the trunk and she hopped off never to been seen again.

RBF

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

Nice.

Funny thing was her name was Peg, and she worked as a waitress at IHOP…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Screamingdrag

17’ Mako

skinned knee kept a boat there. He isn't shady

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

Y’all remember a long while back when the medical worker was using amputated people parts in crap pots?

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz
quote:
Originally posted by Screamingdrag

17’ Mako

skinned knee kept a boat there. He isn't shady

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

I still keep a boat there. 2 meth labs, 1 crashed fighter jet, and a body part later, rent is still cheap!

The only thing that explains this, is an anomaly in the spacetime continuum right around the marina.

So what you’re saying is, disregard the No Wake Zone and get past that place, Lickety Split and Most Ricky Ticky:smiley:

I lost my mind if anyone runs across one.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Heck DF, I lost my AZZ in a Poker game last week! Makes sitting down, nearly impossible:wink:

I warned him not to run my crab traps

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

So what you’re saying is, disregard the No Wake Zone and get past that place, Lickety Split and Most Ricky Ticky:smiley:

Disregard the no wake zone- people have done that since forever!

17’ Mako

That’s so they don’t get caught up in that time warp thingee, going on around there! Heck, even Sells pulls his traps while on plane around there:wink:

Thats a deal. Most marinas charge an arm and a leg!

sand N suds, is the winner[:0]:smiley::smiley::smiley: Good one, suds:wink: Skinneej did say it was cheap:smiley: