Anybody want a paid for trip?

I haven’t posted in a while but I’ve been on here for years. I lived in Charleston for 8 yrs but now live in Myrtle. I went to take the offshore rig out this past weekend to put her through the paces to fish this week or next and noticed a crack in the corner of my transom. Took it to my guy and found out today my transom is shot. It’s an 88 Hull, 24 Grady and she’s done me well but now I’m in a dilemma. I have to decide whether to dump tons of money into the ol girl, or to buy another boat. I’m leaning toward buying another boat cash, or possibly even a brand new one (owned probably25 boats butI’ve never owned a NEW one) thoughconsidering doing a full transom repair and adding a bracket (something i always wanted to do anyway, i had the big cut out). The Problem is the fish are here and Any route i go is gonna be a time consuming process, whether to find another used boat worth buying or getting a time consuming repair. And I’ve got to make the decision before i start either lol. So, anyone that wants to make a trip and have the costs covered, let me know. I can cover the whole trip and split fish 50/50 or chip in with others depending on the fish split ratio lol (not to be an A$$ but i can see 4 guys wanting the free trip so i pay for everything and split it 5 ways lol) I’m no rookie to long runs, rougher seas, or boats in general, i can rig a hoo as fast as anyone i know, gaff, tie, clean fish, etc. and as a boat owner of 15+ yrs i know the work you do as a boat owner nobody ever helps with. I pull my weight and ill help with anything. I know what it costs to go and that’s not including the extra skirts, hooks, etc i always buy even though I’ve got 50 in the garage. I have 3- 4/0 senators, 2-6/0 senators and a 9/0 senator. I respooled 3 last week with 30# on the 4s and 50# on the 9. I can bring everything or not, up to you. I just want to go while they’re here. A couple folks on here can vouch for me if they are still around. I’ve got pics of last season with a 29 phin day and another 22 phin day, and

Ps- I’ll fish out of Charleston, Georgetown, Myrtle, Wilmington, i really don’t care!

24 Grady offshore
225 yammy

16 McKee
50 ‘rude

20’ hurricane ■■■■■■■ “family boat”
130 Honda

PM your number and I will call you tomorrow.

Sea Hunt 234/250 SOLD
31’ Contender twin 225’s

25 boats in 15 years! You must be one boat swapping master! You’ve got me beat and I thought I was bad in the day for selling or trading them. :smiley:

Good luck and I hope you catch em up!

Yeah i was bad at one time. I used to buy, work on/play with, and swap them as a hobby. My wife once asked me “how many boats do you you think you have?” And i said “4?”… she said “7” and i had to control myself better after that! But then again i have 3 right now lol. One for offshore, one for inshore (that’sset up and used more for gigging than anything), & one comfortable family one for pullin the kids around on wakeboards and tubes and drinking at boathouse concerts on Sunday lol.

24 Grady offshore
225 yammy

16 McKee
50 ‘rude

20’ hurricane ■■■■■■■ “family boat”
130 Honda